Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38

Thread: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

  1. #1

    Default ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    I never thought I'd start one of these threads, but I guess I'll join the club.

    I went to the Pacers-Sonics game tonight with one of my friends who lives in Cicero. It was an entertaining game, even though the Pacers lost. So afterwards I drop him off at his house and start heading back to Ball State.

    Now, let me preface this by saying I've heard horror stories about cops from Hamilton county before. I've heard warnings like "don't drive through there with anything but a 29 license plate." (I'm from Indy, btw) The friend that I went to the game with tonight has even warned me before about the cops in Cicero, more specifically. He and his step dad have been pulled over and ticketed for almost nothing before. (He's also originally from Indy, but moved to Cicero last year) Knowing this, I probably should've been extra careful with how I drove. But I consider myself to be a pretty safe driver. I've never been in an accident and I've never been pulled over before. For the most part, I use good judgment while I'm driving. So I never thought I would have to deal with this.

    Anyway, I'm heading towards Ball State at around 11 PM. The roads are pretty much completely empty. I'm not speeding or anything. If anything, I'm going below the speed limit. But speed has nothing to do with this story.

    I stop at a stop sign at the intersection of 266th street and state road 213. Below the stop sign is a sign that reads "cross traffic does not stop." I look both ways. No car in sight to the left, and to the right there's a car approaching that's a good 70 yards away. He appears to be at a safe enough distance, so I figure I can make it across the street easily. So I go ahead and drive across. I'm continuing on the road and about 15 seconds after I've crossed the intersection, I see police lights flashing behind me. The car approaching from the right was apparently a police car. So I pull over.

    The cop approaches and says, "Do you want to explain to me what happened back there?" I honestly have no idea what he's talking about. "What do you mean?" I ask. "If I hadn't slammed on my brakes I would've been attached to your car." (Which is completely untrue. He was nowhere near that close to me. And I didn't hear any screeching or anything.) I say, "I'm sorry, I thought for sure you were a safe distance away." He asks for my license and registration and I give it to him.

    Given the cirumstances (late at night with virtually no cars on the road, my first traffic violation and the fact that he was nowhere near close to crashing into me) I figured he might let me off with a warning. Instead, I was given a citation for "failure to yield." I have to pay a fine and go to the Noblesville courthouse sometime in March. I never knew failing to yield was a bad enough offense for you to show up at court.

    What upsets me more than anything is the timing. If I had driven a little slower or a little faster, or if I had stopped to get some gas, I wouldn't even have to deal with this. I showed up at the same time he was on the road. If I got there a little earlier or a little later, I wouldn't have to put up with this.

    I just wanted to vent and blow off some steam. If there's anyone with similar experiences or any advice, feel free to post. I know it's just a measly citation, but this just really bothered me.

  2. #2
    Member pacers11789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    washington indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    i know what you mean...ive been pulled over for nothing before also. get use to it. cops are no good nerds on a power trip. something we all have to deal with.

  3. #3
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,252

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    IC 9-21-8-31
    Entrance to through highways; stopping; yield of right-of-way
    Sec. 31. (a) A person who drives a vehicle shall do the following:
    (1) Stop as required under this article at the entrance to a through highway.
    (2) Yield the right-of-way to other vehicles that have entered the intersection from the through highway or that are approaching so closely on the through highway as to constitute an immediate hazard.
    (b) After yielding as described in subsection (a)(2), the person who drives a vehicle may proceed and persons who drive other vehicles approaching the intersection on the through highway shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle proceeding into or across the through highway.
    As added by P.L.2-1991, SEC.9.

    ----

    I suppose you can argue that the police officer's car was not close enough to create an immediate hazzard. Pictures showing where his car was approximately (via your word) and showing no black marks (in the morning) might help. Especially if he says "If I hadn't slammed on my brakes I would've been attached to your car."

    Unless you are excellent in putting a number to distances your eye sees, I wouldn't just randomly estimate the distance. I'd measure it against any landmarks. IE: If you know his car was at the 3rd driveway from the right (or whatever landmark is there or close) then I'd get a picture of that from the intersection and a picture from the driveway. I'd want to know speed limit there approaching the intersection (might as well get a picture of that too). And as accurate of a measurement as possible from where his car was when you entered the intersection.

    That's about your only hope if you intend to fight it. You do have the positive that you DID stop (you're not ticketed for a failure to stop either) and that there was not an accident (and I'm taking your word that there aren't fresh blackmarks on the roadway).

    I always thought a failure to yield was issued more when there's been an accident... otherwise it gets a bit debatable. Especially depending on how you read " (b) After yielding as described in subsection (a)(2), the person who drives a vehicle may proceed and persons who drive other vehicles approaching the intersection on the through highway shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle proceeding into or across the through highway."


    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  4. #4
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    If you know you're in the right, fight it. You may lose, but things like this will continue to happen if people don't stand up to it. The police serve the people, not the other way around.

  5. #5
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,227

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    You don't *have* to go to court. You can plead guilty, or no contest, whatever it is, and just pay the fine then move on.

    That's what I was told about a seat belt ticket atleast, and nothing come of it.

  6. #6
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    FIGHT IT EITHER WAY. The officer will be shocked that you showed up to court (and a little annoyed that he had to show up).

    The judges often will let you off just for showing up.

    But have a reasonable argument prepared. Something like this:

    You did nothing unusual. There was plenty of room. There was noone on the road nearby except for your car and the Police cruiser, which you saw and recognized before the elleged "incident" you were ticketed for. The only way the officer could have possibly required any evasive action including braking was if he was breaking the rules himself by speeding. You feel you were targeted because you have plates from another county. The officer was unnecessarily combative and rude.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  7. #7
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,451

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers11789 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know what you mean...ive been pulled over for nothing before also. get use to it. cops are no good nerds on a power trip. something we all have to deal with.
    Do y'all know that cops aren't the bad guys?

  8. #8
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,397

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    I'd fight the ticket. Like Los Angeles said, if you have a valid arguement, and I think you do, go for it. It seems intimidating, but it can be done. You can definitely argue that you didn't pose any immediate hazard to the cop going through the intersection, which is the basis of the charge.

    I'll tell ya from experience that in counties like that the cops get bored, so any chance they have for excitement, then tend to take it. I once saw 6 Hamilton county cars put out a manhunt, WITH a tracking canine for someone who broke a window on his girlfriend's house when they were arguing and she DIDN'T want to follow through on charges.

    Something else to consider is that the cop may have had a different perception of distance. To him, maybe it seemed like you should have waited for him to pass. It's a judgement call. You both have your perceptions on the distance. What works in your favor is no screeching of tires, or honking of his horn as a warning or anything else to back his version up. All you have to do is plant the seed of doubt in the judge's mind.

    While I'm at it, I want to clear something up. (At Shade's expense a bit ). People seem to interpret protect and serve as to mean we protect you and do what you say ( I want him arrested! I want you to do your job! I ant...I want...), since as many like to point out "I pay your salary."

    The meaning of protect is obvious. It's to protect others from harm. It's the serve part that people don't quote get. It means to serve the greater good. Traffic cops write tickets, to serve the greater good of having folks obey traffic laws better so that they don't cause/end up in fatal accidents.

    The key is to be judicious in handing out tickets. I personally had to think twice before doing it as a street cop because a.) you've just caused someone money over something that may be nit-picking, b) You've just caused their insurance to go up & c) you've put a mark on a driving record that maybe didn't truly deserve one. Sounds like a warning tickets would have been the order of the day, but then some cops feel like, "If I'm going to write him/her, it's gonna be a REAL ticket."

    And I'll say this, too. Most of the people who don't like cops, usually are the ones who tend to cause society problems. Remember, there are a TON of guys serving life in prison for doing "nothing." Otherwise, how can you say you hate a whole segment of the work force based upon a single encounter?

    You've got a really valid arguement, Heck. It may be a scary thought, but I would contest the ticket. You have nothing to lose other than a little stage fright.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  9. #9
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers11789 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know what you mean...ive been pulled over for nothing before also. get use to it. cops are no good nerds on a power trip. something we all have to deal with.
    I'm guessing you're in high school.

    Am I right?

    p.s. There's several very good posters in this forum that are cops.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  10. #10
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    I don't think I was very clear. I was more or less referring to power-tripping cops who pull people over and write bogus tickets just because they know they can, and likely will get away with it through sheer intimidation of authority. People need to fight that when it happens. That kind of thing is neither protecting nor serving anyone.

    I've been kind of involved in such a thing once before. My dad was driving me to campus a few years back, and we took Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. I don't know if this is still the case, but at that time, there was a 35 MPH sign, and just a few feet away a 25 MPH sign which was in effect during school hours. Thing is, it was almost impossible to recognize the change and drop your speed accordingly so quickly the way it was set up. About six vehicles got pulled over IN A ROW at the same time, with all of us getting tickets. My dad had no prior tickets, either. It was an obvious speed trap, and a very, very shady one at that. My dad paid the ticket because he didn't want to bother fighting it, even though it was wrong. Had I been in the same situation I most certainly would have fought it. Stuff like that has to stop.

  11. #11
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,029

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Cops are OK. Some of them are a little more on a power trip than others. Anyone who disagrees with some cops being on a power trip needs to get out more. Carmel cops in particular can be especially a pain in the rear. Especially if you aren't of the correct skin color. I have many friends who don't fit the Carmel stereotype who have been pulled over for no reason and hassled.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  12. #12
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,631

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by indy0731 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cops are OK. Some of them are a little more on a power trip than others. Anyone who disagrees with some cops being on a power trip needs to get out more. Carmel cops in particular can be especially a pain in the rear. Especially if you aren't of the correct skin color. I have many friends who don't fit the Carmel stereotype who have been pulled over for no reason and hassled.
    I'm sure being pulled over for DWB does happen, but...

    They pull us stereotypical Carmel folks over, too. It took me a half-dozen close calls the first month I moved here to realize that they were serious about their speed limits.

    I managed to avoid getting pulled over for over 10 years, though, mainly by driving pretty close to the speed limit.

    I'll spare you all the details, but I finally got a ticket last fall. I wasn't paying attention to the my speed, and the next thing I know there's a cop behind me and I'm getting pulled over.

    I ended up doing Carmel's ticket deferment program. Basically, I paid a fee (more than my ticket!) and if I don't get another one in the next 12 months then the first one doesn't go on my record.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  13. #13
    Member pacers11789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    washington indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm guessing you're in high school.

    Am I right?

    p.s. There's several very good posters in this forum that are cops.
    im not trying to say all cops are bad. of course there are some good ones. but there are some who are just out of control. i got a ticket for running a stop sign that i stopped at. now i may have taken off unsafe or stoped unsafe. but i came to a complete stop. i would have had no problem if i would have got a ticket for something i had done. cops in my town pick out and pray on high school kids. my friend got a ticket for going 22 in a 20. and yes im a high school kid. but let me ask you this. does that mean i dont have the right to my opnion? do you think all cops are good? because they arent.

  14. #14
    Banned Big Smooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure being pulled over for DWB does happen, but...

    They pull us stereotypical Carmel folks over, too. It took me a half-dozen close calls the first month I moved here to realize that they were serious about their speed limits.

    I managed to avoid getting pulled over for over 10 years, though, mainly by driving pretty close to the speed limit.

    I'll spare you all the details, but I finally got a ticket last fall. I wasn't paying attention to the my speed, and the next thing I know there's a cop behind me and I'm getting pulled over.

    I ended up doing Carmel's ticket deferment program. Basically, I paid a fee (more than my ticket!) and if I don't get another one in the next 12 months then the first one doesn't go on my record.
    Deferment rocks. I've got 3 speeding tickets in the last ten years but they never hit my record. Every county seems to have a a deferral program.

  15. #15
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers11789 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes im a high school kid. but let me ask you this. does that mean i dont have the right to my opnion?
    Oh, you can hold your opinion. But when your opinion is "cops are no good nerds on a power trip," then you're not likely to get taken very seriously.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  16. #16
    IMPD Officer MarionDeputy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    I would echo Skaut's remarks here. One of my best friends was a Noblesville cop, they get so few runs they really focus on traffic a lot up there, especially at night, and they most certainly do screen for county prefixes. I rarely have time to make traffic stops and reserve tickets to the very unsafe/super-stupid people. It sounds like you have a good argument, before I was a police officer, I successfully defended myself in traffic court once. Know your facts, don't be afraid to ask the officer questions in court, but also be prepared for the fine, in Marion County if your found guilty, the judges will almost always jack up the fine to highest level. I don't know if that's a common practice in Hamilton County or not. Good luck with it.

    And to pacers11789:
    I realize your a high school kid and it's normal for you to hate the police, I don't get upset about comments like yours, because we in law enforcement community are quite used to seeing that type of attitude from kids. Someday in the future I bet you will change your mind, it's part of growing up. When you have a family of your own someday, and some dumbass kid has a near miss near you or your family you will see that traffic enforcement is important. You only need to see a dead child in a car or some grotesque injury, to realize how quickly your life can end in an accident.

    I have seen more than I care to remember. I held a dying womans hand as her brains leaked out her skull after being hit by a bus downtown on Ohio Street and Capitol.

    At 71st and Binford Blvd., I helped medics extract a 2 year old from his car seat where a 14 inch piece of steel from the trunk compartment imbedded through the seat and through his little chest, while his mom and dad and brother weeped without a scratch.

    I have helped the coroner find the mangled pieces of a college student who wiped out his motorcycle on I465 doing a 150mph and place them in a bodybag.

    Traffic enforcement is important, I don't want to see anymore dead people, I've had my fair share. For me homicides and suicides are less traumatic, at least in those cases most people make a consious decision to kill, or to be near those that might. But traffic fatalaties pick out random targets, and they kill indisicrimantly.
    "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post."

    --Jack Nicholson as Colonel Nathan Jessup in A Few Good Men

  17. #17
    Member pacers11789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    washington indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarionDeputy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would echo Skaut's remarks here. One of my best friends was a Noblesville cop, they get so few runs they really focus on traffic a lot up there, especially at night, and they most certainly do screen for county prefixes. I rarely have time to make traffic stops and reserve tickets to the very unsafe/super-stupid people. It sounds like you have a good argument, before I was a police officer, I successfully defended myself in traffic court once. Know your facts, don't be afraid to ask the officer questions in court, but also be prepared for the fine, in Marion County if your found guilty, the judges will almost always jack up the fine to highest level. I don't know if that's a common practice in Hamilton County or not. Good luck with it.

    And to ANTHEM:
    I realize your a high school kid and it's normal for you to hate the police, I don't get upset about comments like yours, because we in law enforcement community are quite used to seeing that type of attitude from kids. Someday in the future I bet you will change your mind, it's part of growing up. When you have a family of your own someday, and some dumbass kid has a near miss near you or your family you will see that traffic enforcement is important. You only need to see a dead child in a car or some grotesque injury, to realize how quickly your life can end in an accident.

    I have seen more than I care to remember. I held a dying womans hand as her brains leaked out her skull after being hit by a bus downtown on Ohio Street and Capitol.

    At 71st and Binford Blvd., I helped medics extract a 2 year old from his car seat where a 14 inch piece of steel from the trunk compartment imbedded through the seat and through his little chest, while his mom and dad and brother weeped without a scratch.

    I have helped the coroner find the mangled pieces of a college student who wiped out his motorcycle on I465 doing a 150mph and place them in a bodybag.

    Traffic enforcement is important, I don't want to see anymore dead people, I've had my fair share. For me homicides and suicides are less traumatic, at least in those cases most people make a consious decision to kill, or to be near those that might. But traffic fatalaties pick out random targets, and they kill indisicrimantly.
    again i dont want it to seem as if i hate every cop in the world. im sure you are a good cop as are 99% of cops. but just like anything else theres gonna be good and bad. even i have called the cops for help before. im just saying it made me mad because i got a ticket for the wrong violation. now saying " cops are nerds on a power trip" was the wrong way to try and make my point. and i understand that.

  18. #18
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,397

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    And I'm pretty sure that was addressed to indy0731, not Anthem.

    Well put, MD. Or should I call you Metro Officer now, lol.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  19. #19
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,837

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I'm pretty sure that was addressed to indy0731, not Anthem.

    Well put, MD. Or should I call you Metro Officer now, lol.

    Actually, I think it was addressed to pacers11789. Nice work, you no good power-tripping nerd...errr, I mean Mr. Police Detective, sir............
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  20. #20
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,397

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, I think it was addressed to pacers11789. Nice work, you no good power-tripping nerd...errr, I mean Mr. Police Detective, sir............
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  21. #21
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I'm pretty sure that was addressed to indy0731, not Anthem.
    That's a relief. I was worried there for a moment... wasn't sure what I did to upset MarionDeputy. There's a guy you don't want mad at you.

    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. #22
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    It makes me laugh sooooo much every time Scott is referred to as a "nerd."

  23. #23
    IMPD Officer MarionDeputy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I'm pretty sure that was addressed to indy0731, not Anthem.

    Well put, MD. Or should I call you Metro Officer now, lol.
    Sorry about that Anthem, that was for Indy0731
    "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post."

    --Jack Nicholson as Colonel Nathan Jessup in A Few Good Men

  24. #24
    IMPD Officer MarionDeputy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well put, MD. Or should I call you Metro Officer now, lol.
    It just doesn't have the same ring to it does it? I am slowly getting use to my blue uniform, although I still get some strange looks when I exit my brown car still marked with "Sheriff" all over it though.....
    "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post."

    --Jack Nicholson as Colonel Nathan Jessup in A Few Good Men

  25. #25
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: ROT IN HELL, HAMILTON CO. COP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It makes me laugh sooooo much every time Scott is referred to as a "nerd."
    If Scott told me he could bend a crowbar, I'd believe him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •