Thread: Colts fans read...

Hybrid View

Default Colts fans read...

Take it all in!!!! We did it!! All the heartache and disppointments from the past doesn't matter.

The "INDIANAPOLIS" Colts won the Super Bowl. No more wating till next year, no more choke jobs. I don't care about seeing highlights from the season of us getting ran all over.. b/c we won it all!

Seeing everyone downtown Sunday is the cold just high fiving and hugging one another, grown man crying with tears of joy, the rally in the dome... it was all just amazing! You always see other teams celebrating on tv, this time it's us, and like many teams and cities before us, we have a Super Bowl Championship team!

Don't listen to all that talk about we won't repeat, we're only champs until next year. We are Champions forever, and are now apart of NFL history!

Congratulations to Indianapolis and the Super Bowl Champions..... The Indianapolis Colts!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Colts fans read...

Sure, I'd like to repeat, but all I ever really wanted was at least one. And now I have it.

Now it's time for the Pacers to get it done. The Colts did it -- so can they.

And it's probably time for IU to grab another one as well. It's been a couple decades.

Default Re: Colts fans read...

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure, I'd like to repeat, but all I ever really wanted was at least one. And now I have it.

Now it's time for the Pacers to get it done. The Colts did it -- so can they.

And it's probably time for IU to grab another one as well. It's been a couple decades.
    To start, that jumping/joyful emoticon might be one of the funniest emoticons I've ever seen!

Secondly, I went to a "psychic" when I was in college and she told me that my professional football team, and professional basketball team would win the city's 1st championships in the same year! Not that I believe it, but best believe my interest in the Pacers just sparked even more!

I'm also hoping my alma mater can win another national title soon. Some analyst today said DJ White was on the rise with NBA Scouts and I just put my head down b/c this year I think we have a solid chance of putting a run together and winning, BUT next would be AWESOME if DJ return. We only lose Calloway and Wilmont, which are pretty big losses, but with Gordon coming in, and Bassett having experience under his belt, those are pretty good replacements!