Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52

Thread: Pacers Warriors Post Game

  1. #26

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep. Tins looked pretty off for the majority of the contest, but he gave it a shot and performed alright. Not great, but not awful either. It ain't his fault Dunleavy can't hit a shot to save his life. The hilarious aspect of tonight's game was the absolute gigantic discrepancy between our former SG and our current one.
    PAC ERSFAN83'S STATS DON'T LIE FACT OF THE NIGHT: He's still shooting better from the field and significantly better from downtown than Jackson.

    But hey, this game was their Super Bowl, seeing as how they're in the lottery this year. So good to see them get their biggest win of the season, now we can go on being the hottest team in the East and they can fade back into obscurity.

  2. #27
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,637

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    DunDun can't shoot.
    Jack can, despite the belief of some fans.

    Oh, and he also smoked Danny with a basic upfake and drive for the DUNK (not layup, dunk). Again, Danny is not a stopper until he learns to not bite fakes so badly. Jack showed why he got PT when he was here. You look at his game log and this isn't really a big surprise even.


    JO is a monster, that sprint back for the shot block and then he stayed back and took the charge right after that. The guy gets dirty, he busts his butt and brings it.

    DA also brought it, but like Dun, he has no shot at this point.

    Murph was a total non factor. Ike struggled and it really surprised me.


    One other thing about Jack. After the game BEFORE any interviews, he went out of his way to make contact with every Pacer, shook hands, HUGGED Rick, went and gave some kids his headband and stuff, said hey to some people at the scorers table, the works. He was pleasant, he made an effort to be positive and all of this after being booed about as loud as 5000 people (my guess at the crowd) could possibly muster.

    He easily could have been smug about it and wasn't. Al on the other hand threw up a quick wave to someone and was off the court before anyone else. The only reason he wasn't in the lockeroom almost before the horn stopped echoing was because Paetz grabbed him for an interview. The contrast to me was noticeable. Jack was literally the last person out of the arena except for the 50 fans that were still lingering around (including Gnome and I).

    This is why I stuck up for the guy. He may be inconsistant and hot tempered, but I think he was also sincere about caring, and when his shot is falling he's the kind of threat that goes great with what JO does. Right now the Pacers are clearly lacking that dribble-or-jumper wing threat, at least until Danny learns to put the ball on the deck better.

    When Reb Porter (PA announcer) gave the "World Champion Colts" deal, Jackson even applauded,
    Yeah, I forgot about that one (and I was sitting with Gnome even). Again, he was all class, even after Foster slammed him with the flagrant.

    Al on the other hand did nothing to impress me. He's got a great 3 ball. I knew that. Otherwise he was having a lot less impact on the game than Jack was.

  3. #28

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    This was the most frustrating game of the season.


    Aside from Jackson light our a*&*&* & up...


    The Warriors on their fifth game of a six game road trip, and WE come out flat? That should never happen.

    This is the exact reason we made the f8cking trade in the first place.


    A huge, huge step backwards.

  4. #29
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,637

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersFan83 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PAC ERSFAN83'S STATS DON'T LIE FACT OF THE NIGHT: He's still shooting better from the field and significantly better from downtown than Jackson.

    But hey, this game was their Super Bowl, seeing as how they're in the lottery this year. So good to see them get their biggest win of the season, now we can go on being the hottest team in the East and they can fade back into obscurity.
    Naptown's Reality Check on Stats - Toronto 8-2 last 10, Indy 6-4 and just lost to a "lottery team" at home. Hottest team in the East? They are in their easiest stretch of the year. Anything short of 8-2 now is going to translate into 1-9 in about 3 weeks when you swap GS and MEM with Utah and Phoenix (on the road).

    GS was on GAME FIVE of a 6 game road trip out East. Their longest trip of the season (tied). They are 4-5 since Jack and Al joined the team, 2-4 on the road, 2-1 at home. The Pacers are 6-3 since Murph, Dun and Ike got here, but of that you have SEVEN home games. The 2 road games are Memphis (lottery) and Detroit (lost).

    The hottest team in the East lost to freaking NEW YORK at home, now GS. What has changed since the trade? With Jack they beat Detroit in DET, they beat CLE and ORL in Conseco...and then they'd lose to some lottery team in embarrasing fashion.

    The trade didn't fix anything. The schedule did. GS isn't as bad as you imply and the Pacers aren't as good. Freaking Baron Davis didn't even play tonight and the Pacers were losing to them by 15+ almost all night.

    It's delusion or denial to blow off this outcome as just Jack and Al trying really hard. The Pacers have a FG% problem that begins firmly with DunDun and Tinsley.


    And one more "stats don't lie" - DunDun WITH THE PACERS = 39% FG, 27% from 3. Jack WITH THE WARRIORS = 42.8% FG, 38% from 3.

    So yeah, Jack has been punking Dunleavy head to head since the trade. In fact let's check those numbers on Jack in JAN WITH THE PACERS...47.6%, 35% from 3 in 6 games. He didn't just suddenly get better in GS, he was already out of his slump here in Indy.

    Dunleavy was hot for his 6 JAN games in GS, but in December with GS - 40.8% and 25%. Jack in Dec in IND - 45% and 35.6%.

    It's fun to back your point basically using NOV numbers, but if you haven't noticed it's not NOV anymore. I don't even dislike Dunleavy, but he hasn't had a shot for more than 2 months barring a couple of games in JAN before the trade. And after a terrible NOV Jackson has been pretty solid.


    Why does this work me up? Simple. It looks a lot like "I don't care, I hate Jack so I'll ignore what's been happening now". How about just a fair call. Dunleavy was great in NOV. He played for the Warriors then. How's this help the Pacers?

    Murphy for Al has been a much better swap, and I think Ike for Powell was a bit of an improvement.

  5. #30
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,747

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Agree that "Good Jack" is a far better player than Dunleavy, and he punked Dunleavy tonight. But it's also true that Good Jack doesn't always show up.

    I'm fine with being clear of Jack. We just need to make a move for a decent shooting guard.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  6. #31
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    I wanted to give my initial thoughts before I go over all of your posts.....but we sucked it up real bad. I'm too upset right now to even check whether anything that I have posted is even accurate....but here goes....

    Yet another VERY BAD 1st QTR where we got buried and couldn't get out of it. I was totally p*ssed from the 1st QTR until the end of the game....so much that I fast forwarded the last 10 minutes of the game because it was so bad.

    I will have to check the box score.....but I think I could have counted on 1 hand....the # of shots that Dunleavy and Murphy actually hit.

    WHEN THE HECK IS QUIS GOING TO RETURN?!?!?!?!?!....I'm sick of depending on Dunleavy to hit points...much less be a consistent scoring option at the SG spot. Also.....how many frickin attempts did Granger take?.....cuz I swear when he's on the floor.....he seems to either defer too much....or is treated like a 4th to 5th scoring option whenever he is on the floor.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  7. #32
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Just the warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just the warriors having the perfect game

    Indiana hanging kept fighting back, but warriors always have a counter

    oh and bad shooting
    I watched the game.....and I really didn't see the Pacers even fight back....outside of the beginning minutes of the 1st QTR.....I don't even think that we got back within single digits. The majority of the game....we were down by at least 10 points.....that's not fighting back....that's lying down and letting the opposing team continually kick us in the nuts.

    I have watched a lot more Pacer games this season then before.......and this was by far.....the worst perfomance I have seen from them.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  8. #33
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wonder if teams will change up how they defend Ike after seeing the film on this one? G.S. doubled him aggressively and immediately and he continuously turned it over or got in major trouble. Perhaps that's part of why he wasn't getting much PT over there.
    I think that its not really brought up...and many Warrior fans don't often acknowledge him...but whenever Foyle came out and defended either JONeal or Ike.....he really caused problems for both of them. He may draw 5 quick fouls and may be an offensive liability....but he has size, length and provides really solid defense that causes problems for Low-post players like JONeal and Ike.

    Also.....Nellie clearly knew Ike's weakness....passing out of the double-team. Everytime he got the ball...he was double-teamed by Foyle and Monte. He has to work on this....cuz if he can't...he's going to be a bench 3rd/4th Big man for the rest of the season...if not his career.

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know JO was banged up but 24 shots for the PG is way too many.
    I really have no clue why Granger is not even taking more shots. I don't know if he has to be more aggressive...if Tinsley should look for him more....or if Carlisle doesn't call plays for him.....but he has to be involved in the offense more.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  9. #34
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it a bad thing that I completely enjoyed watching this game?
    Yes...it is.

    Sorry....j/k....sort of.

    I'm so upset now with the Pacers cr@ptacular performance against a team that we should have beaten...that I can't condone anything that even remotely give SJax any compliments.

    EDIT - after thinking about it...and reading most of your posts....SJax did do pretty good and did what I always wished he would consistently when he was a Pacer.....he got to the FT line 13 times. I will give him props for that.....but that's about it.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  10. #35
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    although DA's block was amazing.
    That...literally...was the only bright spot of the game.....SJax getting blocked by one of our shortest players out there.

    Did I mention that the rest of the game sucked?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  11. #36
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know - I either have the flu or a bad cold - so my patience level is pretty low to begin with. I had to miss a lot of the first half and that puts me in a bad mood, so probably more than anything I'm probably taking my frustrations out on my whipping boy - Tinsley.
    I don't think that Tinlsey was the main problem....although his bad shooting didn't help....I really think that what is killing us...and this has been something that has been lingering for the last couple of games.....but really reared its ugly head at the worst possible time.....is Dunleavy's and Murphy's either shooting very poorly or being little to no factor on the offensive end.....that leaves JONeal, Tinsley and Granger to score the majority of our points...which for tonight...wasn't enough.

    Checking the Box score......Dunleavy couldn't hit the side of a barn....but was our best rebounder and dished the ball out 7 times....which...I guess was at least somewhat useful when he was on the floor.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  12. #37
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    DunDun can't shoot.
    Jack can, despite the belief of some fans.

    Oh, and he also smoked Danny with a basic upfake and drive for the DUNK (not layup, dunk). Again, Danny is not a stopper until he learns to not bite fakes so badly. Jack showed why he got PT when he was here. You look at his game log and this isn't really a big surprise even.


    JO is a monster, that sprint back for the shot block and then he stayed back and took the charge right after that. The guy gets dirty, he busts his butt and brings it.

    DA also brought it, but like Dun, he has no shot at this point.

    Murph was a total non factor. Ike struggled and it really surprised me.


    One other thing about Jack. After the game BEFORE any interviews, he went out of his way to make contact with every Pacer, shook hands, HUGGED Rick, went and gave some kids his headband and stuff, said hey to some people at the scorers table, the works. He was pleasant, he made an effort to be positive and all of this after being booed about as loud as 5000 people (my guess at the crowd) could possibly muster.

    He easily could have been smug about it and wasn't. Al on the other hand threw up a quick wave to someone and was off the court before anyone else. The only reason he wasn't in the lockeroom almost before the horn stopped echoing was because Paetz grabbed him for an interview. The contrast to me was noticeable. Jack was literally the last person out of the arena except for the 50 fans that were still lingering around (including Gnome and I).

    This is why I stuck up for the guy. He may be inconsistant and hot tempered, but I think he was also sincere about caring, and when his shot is falling he's the kind of threat that goes great with what JO does. Right now the Pacers are clearly lacking that dribble-or-jumper wing threat, at least until Danny learns to put the ball on the deck better.


    Yeah, I forgot about that one (and I was sitting with Gnome even). Again, he was all class, even after Foster slammed him with the flagrant.

    Al on the other hand did nothing to impress me. He's got a great 3 ball. I knew that. Otherwise he was having a lot less impact on the game than Jack was.
    I agree....if anything.....the new Warriors pretty much made the new Pacers...look like the old Pacers.....we shot terribly and got out-rebounded by the other team.

    I'm surprised that no one else is responding in the Post-Game thread....I'm guessing that everybody in Indy is either partying the Colts win or is still making it home from the game. I'm gonna go to sleep on this and hope that someone can help me make sense of this loss.

    I know that its just a game against a lottery team.....but every game counts....we should not be losing these games at home and against a really really bad Road team.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  13. #38
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,187

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    I think this mainly has to do with our complete lack of intensity to open the game, but we essentially allowed the Warriors to impose their will way to easily from the outset. The two teams are diametrically opposed in terms of the style and flow of game they need to establish to be effective. G.S. cranked up the tempo from the opening tip and encountered no resistance.

    In a related matter, we were really hurt by their huge advantage in athleticism at most positions. It seems we were always rotating to help so much on D due to their guys breaking us down off the dribble, that they consistently ended up with really good shots even when the penetratror didn't score himself. I think this was also a big factor in them crushing us on the boards. Our D was pretty much out of position and scrambling all night.

  14. #39
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep. Tins looked pretty off for the majority of the contest, but he gave it a shot and performed alright. Not great, but not awful either. It ain't his fault Dunleavy can't hit a shot to save his life. The hilarious aspect of tonight's game was the absolute gigantic discrepancy between our former SG and our current one.
    I'm happy GS is performing on a top level with their new SG ... oh waite!
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  15. #40
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree....if anything.....the new Warriors pretty much made the new Pacers...look like the old Pacers.....we shot terribly and got out-rebounded by the other team.

    I'm surprised that no one else is responding in the Post-Game thread....I'm guessing that everybody in Indy is either partying the Colts win or is still making it home from the game. I'm gonna go to sleep on this and hope that someone can help me make sense of this loss.

    I know that its just a game against a lottery team.....but every game counts....we should not be losing these games at home and against a really really bad Road team.
    You can't win everything. We have had a good run the last few weeks.
    JO and Tins were hurt against the Warriors and there will always be games where the team collectively shoots bad. I have no doubt we have the better team now.

    I'm not worried and I don't regret the trade the team made.

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  16. #41

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, I must ask...what is up with you and this choir? I believe this is your second (possibly third) reference.

    I graduated from there, and it is a dinky country school that has no distinctions, so it tickled me that the kids from there were going to sing at Conseco.

    I shouldn't say the school has no distinctions. They won the class A footbal state championship a few years ago.

    Anyway, it was a fun thing to harp about for a few posts.

    I'm going to shut up about it.....now.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  17. #42

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really have no clue why Granger is not even taking more shots. I don't know if he has to be more aggressive...if Tinsley should look for him more....or if Carlisle doesn't call plays for him.....but he has to be involved in the offense more.


    All 3. Our starting wing players have struggled all year, no matter who they are. I think it's ball distribution and play calling, mainly. Being more aggressive didn't work for Al Harrington.

  18. #43
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't win everything. We have had a good run the last few weeks.
    JO and Tins were hurt against the Warriors and there will always be games where the team collectively shoots bad. I have no doubt we have the better team now.

    I'm not worried and I don't regret the trade the team made.

    Regards,

    Mourning
    Don't get me wrong...I don't regret the trade......its just that this was by-far...the worst performance by the Pacers ( pre and post trade ) that I have seen all season long ( keeping in mind that I've onlly watched about 6 games this season ).

    I'm thinking that injuries.....known and unknown....to the team is slowly catching up on us.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  19. #44

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't get me wrong...I don't regret the trade......its just that this was by-far...the worst performance by the Pacers ( pre and post trade ) that I have seen all season long ( keeping in mind that I've onlly watched about 6 games this season ).

    I'm thinking that injuries.....known and unknown....to the team is slowly catching up on us.


    One game is an incident.
    Two games is a coincidence.
    Three games is a trend.

    Let's come back and win five more home games.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  20. #45
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    DUN DUN hasn't been performing as well as we would like, he is a streak shooter and remains a streak shooter. I also have begun to question his D. I think that is a big weakness for us, a lock down defender who can hit shot now and then.

    Granger needs to take more shots, bottom line, his defense is great for a second year player, but he still needs to learn somethings. He needs to shoot more, and go to the rim, we've seen it before from him and it leads to good things, I also miss him and Quis on the floor at the same time.

    JO is still playing great and there is really nothing else we need from him but more leadership. He had a good game against the Warriors. But the team looked like they had a Superbowl Hangover.

    MURPH is giving us around 9 pts and 10 rebounds a game, Jeff is still Jeff, playing pretty well. I would like to see IKE get more mins though. I think IKE will give us more, he needs time on the floor. Maybe we trade one of those guys and get a perimeter player that can defend and shoot. That leads us to QUIS, he is that guy that can play the 2, but not sure about his D.

    TINS has been great of late, but his weakness besides when he shoots too much, is his D. Someone needed to slow down Ellis last night, I know the kid is good, but you must be able to slow him down some. What did RC do about it?, I didn't see, but looks like he played TINS on Ellis.

    DA is the man, what else needs to be said!

    We need QUIS back badly!

    More IKE!

    We need better team and individual defense.

    More leadership!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  21. #46
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't get me wrong...I don't regret the trade......its just that this was by-far...the worst performance by the Pacers ( pre and post trade ) that I have seen all season long ( keeping in mind that I've onlly watched about 6 games this season ).

    I'm thinking that injuries.....known and unknown....to the team is slowly catching up on us.
    Worst game post trade I agree with. I don't think this was at all the worst game pre-trade this season.

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  22. #47
    Hall of Famers FrenchConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,664
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Worst game post trade I agree with. I don't think this was at all the worst game pre-trade this season.

    Regards,

    Mourning
    Yes. That game in Boston was much worse. Boston had no extra reason to be up for the game and just handed it to us.

  23. #48
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Or that Toronto game early in the season.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  24. #49
    10 - 32 - 50 31andonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    Or New Jersey a few weeks ago..
    Thank you Jeff.

  25. #50
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Warriors Post Game

    This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. We always play poorly against teams with ex-Pacers on them, and you knew that Al and Jack would put on a show. Al and Jack are just plain lazy. They can play well when they want to. And they wanted to tonight.

    I only saw the second half, but we were already down 20 by the time I stopped by Conseco on my way back to my car after the rally in the Dome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •