View Poll Results: Knowing what I know now, I'd still do the same trade between these 2 teams

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

20 68.97%
  • Moderately agree

8 27.59%
  • Moderately disagree

0 0%
  • Strongly disagree

1 3.45%
  • I'm still not sure

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 02/05/2007 Game Thread 48: Pacers vs Warriors

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 02/05/2007 Game Thread 48: Pacers vs Warriors

DA owns
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

That's it. Rock to TV. NOW.

why are we playing so crappy? is someone not playing? I just checked the score on my phone while at the store and we were down 17!!!!!!!! we need to win the easy home games!
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Shot clock violation on Sarunas.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyPacersLeft View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why are we playing so crappy? is someone not playing? I just checked the score on my phone while at the store and we were down 17!!!!!!!! we need to win the easy home games!
    GS got ahead by some incredible play on the part of Jack and Al... they came out gunning.

Since then, though, they've stayed ahead by some offensive ineptitude on our part. I'm not convinced that Mike Dunleavy makes better basketball decisions than Stephen Jackson, although he makes up for it by not shooting his gun, brawling, or arguing with the refs.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

...wtf would have been nice to beat this team
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    GS got ahead by some incredible play on the part of Jack and Al... they came out gunning.

Since then, though, they've stayed ahead by some offensive ineptitude on our part. I'm not convinced that Mike Dunleavy makes better basketball decisions than Stephen Jackson, although he makes up for it by not shooting his gun, brawling, or arguing with the refs.
    Not yet...not yet...

What a terrible sequence. Foster misses the bunny, then the refs miss the obvious foul on Barnes.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Man when Dunleavy misses, he misses badly.

I'm trying to figure out how Tinsley got 8 assists.

This thing's over. Put in Harrison/Ike/Shawne/Rawle/McLeod, and let them play the rest of the time.

Enjoy your time at PD!

i never thought such a game was possible by the warriors,.

they practically played perfect without baron,

every pacers run, warriors always counter

Isnt it typical that S-JAX is the most agressive, focused and having his best game this season against his ex-team... one of those "You should never have traded me ****es!" performances.
    Then the next day he continues shooting 30% from the field and having bad games.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Fitting our formers kick our *** and Jackson suddenly starts shooting like Ray Allen.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Mood

I guess we're not going to make a comeback.

This one hurts.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

This is almost funny, even for me, to see Jack basically be the point guard.

only positive thing about dunleavy

Rebounds, Steals, Assists

other than that, all negative

Tinsley really really played bad i think

How does Granger play 40 minutes and only put up 11 shots, but Dunleavy plays 26 minutes and puts up 15?

Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    Tinsley really really played bad i think
    I disagree. He tried to do what he could to get us in the game. He also looked like he was playing in pain. But despite that, he had 10 assists, 4 steals, and 2 blocks.

This is back to back games that we've given up 100+ points. I think we need to go back and look at our defensive strategy.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Regardless of who played bad and such, we still lost.

It's too bad, I was hoping for a nice little win streak, and not let the Warriors just flat out stomp us.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Tinsley probably played the best of anyone on the team. He started out ice cold but has shot a pretty good percentage since the opening quarter.

O'Neal had his blocks and boards but had yet another game where he shoots 33%. For a PF his frequent off games really, really hurt.

Dunleavy just can't freakin shoot. I mean, this whole team can't shoot. Tinsley is a low percentage shooter. For a PF, O'Neal is a low percentage shooter. Dunleavy isn't making his shots. The only percentage shooter on the team is Granger and he doesn't shoot enough.

That said, I don't think this was all that terrible a loss. The P's will bounce back. And hey, congrats to Jack.