View Poll Results: Knowing what I know now, I'd still do the same trade between these 2 teams

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

20 68.97%
  • Moderately agree

8 27.59%
  • Moderately disagree

0 0%
  • Strongly disagree

1 3.45%
  • I'm still not sure

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 02/05/2007 Game Thread 48: Pacers vs Warriors

Default Re: 02/05/2007 Game Thread 48: Pacers vs Warriors

Hmmm. Channel 7 is looking mighty attractive to me right now.

I'd give a lot for a shooting guard.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

HORRIBLE 1QT but i think pacers never lose !!

(edited) Marshall and his freethrows

(only warning; A )

Jack has at least one fan in the crowd... every time Jack hits there's a lady who screams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack has at least one fan in the crowd... every time Jack hits there's a lady who screams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I need to find that lady and ask her to marry me.

40-19? Oh sweet mother of something or the other.......this is just nice. I was hoping this game would lift my spirits somewhat after the Nightmare Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    You can find her Wed-Sun at the Rio. She gets off work around 3 AM.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Did the Pacers play in the Super Bowl last night?
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Jack fouls, Harrington travels. That's more familiar.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Tinsley must really be hurtin.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Ack. This is horrible.

I'm going to run some errands. When I come back I expect to see us down by 8 or less!

MacGumerait has spoken.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    There are two possible responses to that, both of which I find hilarious.

But I like you, so I'll zip it.

Enjoy your time at PD!

JO with a couple great defensive plays. Warriors getting sloppy now.

Golden State unravelling.

JO blocks the shot, then on the next possession he takes the charge.

I wish the NBA tracked charges taken.

Enjoy your time at PD!

COME ON GUYS GET IT TOGETHER!!!! STOP SHOOTING DUNLEAVY!!!

DUNLEAVY! STOP SHOOTING! PLEASE STOP SHOOTING!

Enjoy your time at PD!

27% FG...THIS IS HORRIBLE!!

Dunleavy is a basketball player guys. lol

I'm glad I changed my mind about attending this game. Fighting all that traffic sure as hell wouldn't have been worth it.

Just because somebody goes behind their back doesn't mean they traveled.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smooth View Post
    40-19? Oh sweet mother of something or the other.......this is just nice. I was hoping this game would lift my spirits somewhat after the Nightmare Bowl.
    I'm sorry.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    Dunleavy is a basketball player guys. lol
    I keep hearing that he's a "cerebral" player. To my way of thinking, that should mean he makes good decisions. After watching him for a while, I think it just means he has to stop and think to make the right move, instead of making it instinctively.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Ev_eezy View Post
    Just because somebody goes behind their back doesn't mean they traveled.
    I thought the same thing... I wanted a replay. I didn't see the travel.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I still think were still in this game, i mean, its not turnovers that are killng us, its just the shots are not falling in, and eventually they will