Thread: Probably no Kobe for the Pacers game

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Probably no Kobe for the Pacers game

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1714459

With the next hearing set for February 2nd and 3rd, and the Lakers/Pacers game on the 2nd, I doubt he's playing in the game, unless he doesn't have to show up. Normally I might want a team to be at full strength, but the Lakers can go screw themselves with all their all-stars ed: .
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Default Re: Probably no Kobe for the Pacers game

With the next hearing set for February 2nd and 3rd, and the Lakers/Pacers game on the 2nd, I doubt he's playing in the game, unless he doesn't have to show up. Normally I might want a team to be at full strength, but the Lakers can go screw themselves with all their all-stars ed: .

...and their resident rapist.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

he's innocent until proven white...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

FINALLY!! WE FOUND AN ACTUAL WITNESS TO THAT EVENT!! QUICK! SOMEONE CONTACT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES!!

ed:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

FINALLY!! WE FOUND AN ACTUAL WITNESS TO THAT EVENT!! QUICK! SOMEONE CONTACT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES!!

ed:
    there could be a second rapist...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

. . . and Kobe is dedicated to finding him.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

you all should go play the game in the pub

I rather they play at full strength. Regardless of the team playing, I hate seeing good players out. And yes, he is actually innocent until proven otherwise and until it is proven/disproven he should be able to play. None of us would complain if any or all of those players were wearing Pacers uniforms.

I don't want any cheap wins.

I rather they play at full strength. Regardless of the team playing, I hate seeing good players out. And yes, he is actually innocent until proven otherwise and until it is proven/disproven he should be able to play. None of us would complain if any or all of those players were wearing Pacers uniforms.

I agree. I think I would like to see the Pacers beat them when they have their "dream team" out there. We can then show everyone we can beat the so called great Lakers.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I wouldn't like it if a guy was having a chance of being charged with rape, no matter if on the Pacers or not. Plus Kobe is known to be one of the most arrogant, self-centered players around. If it were an injury I wouldn't like the fact that he's out, ala Malone, or possibly Shaq, but this was ALL Kobe's doing, not mine.

If I want a real test of the Lakers, I'll wait till the finals, I'll take the win right now though.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller