Thread: Bizarre... www.google.com shows able-towers?

Default Bizarre... www.google.com shows able-towers?

How bizarre. I've had this happen before, but don't remember how I fixed it.

Any ideas?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Default Re: Bizarre... www.google.com shows able-towers?

You'll have to be more specific than that.

My homepage is www.google.com. When I open a web browser, my address bar says www.google.com, but the actual page shown is able's frontpage.
    IMPORTANT NEWS!
    Within days now Able Towers will open it's new website. The site wil be more of a portal with a lot more info on what we and our clients do and can do for you.

Starting January 1 at 0.00 hours we will offer all our paid accounts free blogging in our new tiki/wiki.

Great offers on dedicated servers wil be reveiled as well as offers on co-lo.

Our SMB offers will treat your business as if you were a multinational with a price level that is suited to your needs.

Watch this space!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

cookies / cache

(and I've secretely taken over google :P)
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

Wait, he's right.

I googled "able-towers" and got some results too.
    Narf!

And I thought for sure Btown would comment on the following line on Abel's site...

"We are now ready to service you even better then before and are confident our uptimes will be as strong as ever."

Wow that sounds bad taken completely out of context.....