Thread: Colts-Bears joke & link to Lucas Oil Stadium webcam

Default Colts-Bears joke & link to Lucas Oil Stadium webcam

In case you just want the link, here it is:

http://lucasoilstadium.oxblue.com/

Great site that has images all the way back to groundbreaking, every 15 minutes or so, and each photo is zoomable....best webcam site I've ever seen, and I'm glad it is for the Colts' new stadium!

On to the joke....

Even though I'm a Colts fan, I found quite a bit of humor in this....

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a Lincoln Park when a crazedRottweiler suddenly attacks one of the boys. Thinking quickly, theother boytakes his hockey stick, shoves it under the dog's collar, twists itand breaks the dog's neck, saving his friend.

A reporter is standing by, sees the incident, and rushes over tointerview the boy.

"Young Cub Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing inhis notebook.

"But I'm not a Cubs fan," the little boy replies.

"Sorry, but since we're in Chicago, I just assumed you were," saysthe reporter and starts writing again.

"Sox Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," he writes in hisnotebook.

"But I'm not a Sox fan either," the little boy replies.>>

"Sorry, but since we're in Chicago, I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again.

"Bears Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," he writes in his notebook.

"I'm not a Bears fan either," says the boy.

"Oh... I assumed everyone in Chicago was either for the Cubs, Sox or Bears. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Colts fan," the boy replies.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:

"Little Bast*rd From Indiana Kills Beloved Family Pet"
    >>

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Default Re: Colts-Bears joke & link to Lucas Oil Stadium webcam

Today was Super Bowl day at ffice:smarttags" />Evanston Elementary School in lace w:st="on">Evanston, Illinoislace>. One of the first grade teachers explained she was a huge Bears fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Bears fans too. Not really knowing what a Bears fan was exactly, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Susie has not gone along with her classmates.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Bears fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher," what are you?"

"I'm an Indianapolis Colts fan!" beams the little girl. The teacher asks Susie why she is a Colts fan. "Well, my Dad and Mom are Colts fans, so I'm a Colts fan
    too" she proudly responds.

"That's no reason!" the teacher says "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Susie weighs the question for a moment then shrugs her shoulders and says, "Then I guess I would be a Bears fan!"
    fficeffice" />>>
    > >
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

That is absolutely the best Web Cam I've ever seen. I don't know why it would ever be done another way after seeing this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is absolutely the best Web Cam I've ever seen. I don't know why it would ever be done another way after seeing this thing.
    Glad someone else posted agreement....It IS just a webcam, but I've seen a ton of them and most of them are rudimentary and very minimal in what they offer. Whoever put together the one for Lucas Oil Stadium did it right, and I agree trav, they ALL should be like this.

I could not believe the quality of the images after zooming in so tightly.

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER