Thread: edge

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default edge

y'all remember when edge thought he was the most important cog in the colts offense? haha, wonder what he is thinking now.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: edge

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    y'all remember when edge thought he was the most important cog in the colts offense? haha, wonder what he is thinking now.
    Well there was an article about him in the Star, and he's very happy for his friends on the team. He thinks the Colts will win and it won't even be close.

He said he wants Dungy and Peyton to get their well deserved rings.

No reason to be bitter towards the Edge, he gave us 7 great years, and then we showed no interest towards re-signing him so he left, which was best for both parties anyways.

I still have a soft spot for the Edge.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

dont get me wrong....i have no bad feelings towards edge, i wish him all the best in arizona

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont get me wrong....i have no bad feelings towards edge, i wish him all the best in arizona
    I wasn't too surprised by his production this year in the desert. Denny Green is a terrible coach and he was running behind the worst OLine in the league. He proved over the last 8 games he's still got it and he can run behind a mediocre line because he averaged around 4.5 YPC over the last stretch of games.

He's getting older, but I expect him to have a great season next year. Whisenhunt and Grimm should clean up that O-Line and bring a system in that should let Edge excel. He was really the only player on the Colts that I liked a lot.