Thread: I don't care what anyone else says

Default I don't care what anyone else says

The Heat played a great, great game. Not just by their standards but by any team in the league standards, you name any team in the league, Spurs, Lakers....the Heat tonight were as good as any NBA team could be.

Pacers played better tonight than they did in game #3, but it was not enough.

I kept waiting for the Heat to go cold and besides a two minute stretch in the 4th quarter when the Pacers got within 4 points, the Heat never went cold.

When Odom is hitting step back threes, you know you are in trouble.

Give the Heat all the credit.

Pacers needed someone besides Ronnie and J.O to step up and no one else did, we need AL Harrington

Keep in mind the bench always plays better at home.

We'll see what this Pacers team is made of.

The pacers crowd on Saturday better get off their $#@ and make some %$#$%@ noise on Saturday. The Heat crowd puts the pacers crowd to shame.

sweabs

Default Re: I don't care what anyone else says

The pacers crowd on Saturday better get off their $#@ and make some %$#$%@ noise on Saturday. The Heat crowd puts the pacers crowd to shame.
    Totally agree.
    I also agree with Miami playing better than any other team tonight. They weren't missing anything - and it's the crowd that does it for 'em.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Fast gaurds give us trouble. He penetrates...he shoots over....he passes....what can you say???
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Heat's arena was so raucus that towards the very end....ESPN's cameras were shaking....I have never seen that before! Damn, Conseco's faithful better bring their A game!!!

No excuses if you are a fan, and have the jack!
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

sweabs

Fast gaurds give us trouble. He penetrates...he shoots over....he passes....what can you say???
    Hmmmm...so assuming we DO get out of this round who can we look forward to?

Jason Kidd?
    Chauncey Billups?
    Tony Parker?

Ohhhh...yay.... .

Jason Kidd?
    Chauncey Billups?
    Tony Parker?

Ohhhh...yay.... .
    Which is why we aren't going anywhere. Play like this, and we are out in this round.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Gee....it felt like we were playing the Milwaukee Bucks. Their guards were killing us, they can make jump shots, and can run on the break. I hate having to feel like we have to depend on their lack of confidence on the road then our ability to play our game and put them away handling our business!!!
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Our beloved team FLIPPING QUIT tonight! You could see it in their body language and attitude! I can't believe what I just witnessed. It was a #$%$@% DISGRACE!

For the first time this season, I question the coaching! Croshere, AJ, Jones, Miller and ?? What a horrible combination of players!?!? We outplayed them barely in the first half with an uptempo game and we got kicked in the 2nd while playing our style...hmmmm...

What happened to those 5 bench players that played the entire 4th quarter against the Celtics and destroyed them!! Where the HELL is Bender!!!???!! Put him on WADE.

The other thing that is killing us is injuries! Jones hasn't been right since he injured his shoulder, Tinsley couldn't shoot or play defense on his bum ankle, Harrington can't shoot because of his jammed fingers.

I feel like beating the living #$%@ out of something. JO finally shows up for the series and we get creamed.

Water

The Heat played an outstanding game, just outstanding. I'm not sure who could have beaten them tonight. They have not won so many games in a row at home by accident. Of course, the flip side is that as good as they are at home, they are equally as suspect on the road. I know they will have more confidence now that they can beat the Pacers, but winning on the road is a whole nother animal.

Wade is one heck of an player. Already a clutch playoff peformer...just wow.

Liquid Slap

Jason Kidd?
    Chauncey Billups?
    Tony Parker?

Ohhhh...yay.... .
    Which is why we aren't going anywhere. Play like this, and we are out in this round.

Don't trip, they are playing good. Miami is just playing better. All they did was defend their homecourt like they were supposed to. Gotta remember Pacers haven't lost more than 2 in a row the whole year. Next game should be easier being they are at home again and also have time to view game tapes to see what is going on.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

While I still felt like we fell apart worse than I've seen it in a while (we started better than in game 3 but ended a whole lot worse), I agree with UB that Miami played way above their heads in many ways. They were floating shots that seemed to get sucked into the net no matter where they came from or how close or far away they were.

However, I submit that our problem was not even so much in shooting or in defending shots, it was in rebounding. We were out of position for offensive rebounds (blocking out was taking place too close to the rim so we ended up being under the arc of the rebound), we were blocked out too easily for defensive rebounds and allowed too many second-chance shots.

We also need to hit fricking free throws. I am so tired of seeing opportunities to tie or increase a lead squandered because we brick one or both free throws. When the game momentum turns to where we no longer get calls, those early bricks hurt us badly.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

sweabs

Jason Kidd?
    Chauncey Billups?
    Tony Parker?

Ohhhh...yay.... .

Don't trip, they are playing good. Miami is just playing better. All they did was defend their homecourt like they were supposed to. Gotta remember Pacers haven't lost more than 2 in a row the whole year. Next game should be easier being they are at home again and also have time to view game tapes to see what is going on.
    Empathy - we all are goin through the same thing...