12 40.00%
  • Strongly disagree

10 33.33%
  • I'm not sure

3 10.00%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: 01/27/2007 Game Thread 43: Pacers vs Raptors

Default Re: 01/27/2007 Game Thread 43: Pacers vs Raptors

Murphy is not having a good shooting night.

DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not Dundun's shot, but I'll take it!

THERE YOU GO DUNNY. HIT THAT 3

Maybe I was wrong about the new team. They look good right now.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Troy Murphy: 10 rebounds
    Jeff Foster: 9 rebounds

*in borat voice* high five!

Ok now that is what the Pacers should look like at home vs the raptors.

streets ahead

i love DA
    This is the darkest timeline.

I'm actually liking the all-white frontcourt. Foster and Murphy get all the boards, and DunDun finally hit a three. Did a nice job stepping into the shot.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Why does DA have to be 38 years old? WHY? I love this guy.

The Pacers are raining 3's on the Raptors, as Dunleavy hits one.

Armstrong is on fire from the field tonight.

What do we know?
    Granger rocks and we are stoked to have him.
    Armstrong is quite the surprise.
    Dat Dude hates Carlisle.
    Colts are gonna win the Superbowl baby!!!
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really wonder WTF Rick Carlisle was thinking before the trade happened with the way he handled Quis. This man should have played 25 minutes a night, every game this season. The fact that he didnt really speaks about the guy we got coaching our team.
    Gotta agree with this. Jack should have been sitting more.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Damn! I don't mind if we hoist up three's at this percentage!!! double !!! First by Army, second by Dun Dun.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

much better defense there on the PnR... by murph.. Calderon has been killing us on that play so far... very good run here by the pacers with the two stars on the bench.. thanks to DA who has been very clutch... If we can keep DA minutes down he can be so invaluable for this team...
    You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you? ..... You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.....
    Silly rabbit..... Trix are for kids.

Toronto is only hitting 63% from the line - that's not good.

Granger 18 points on 8 shots. Can we please get Danny some more looks. This is getting ridiculous.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

David Harrison is not fouling anyone in his street clothes so far.
    Dallas Clark>Tony Gonzalez

Dun's got his confidence going now.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    I really wonder WTF Rick Carlisle was thinking before the trade happened with the way he handled Quis. This man should have played 25 minutes a night, every game this season. The fact that he didnt really speaks about the guy we got coaching our team.
    You dont think that Rick was told by TPTB to give Jax minutes so he would have some trade value?

streets ahead

i agree about Jack sitting BUT i think that playing him so much was the only way we could move him w/o JO
    This is the darkest timeline.

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

DunDun 50% from the field tonight! woooooo

Much longer and it's going to be time to get the bottom of the bench players into the game. We've gotta play tomorrow.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Look at Tinsley glaring at Armstrong as he comes into the game. Obviously he resents other people's success.

Sarcasm, in case you can't tell.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Much longer and it's going to be time to get the bottom of the bench players into the game. We've gotta play tomorrow.
    Toronto is still very much in this thing.