Thread: Murphy and Dunleavy really are horrible..

golstarr99

Default Murphy and Dunleavy really are horrible..

After watching tonight's game, isn't it clear how overrated and overpaid these players are? They only can make a shot when they are open when they are on one of their streaks which is rare and they never can hit a shot with a hand in their face. On top of that, their defense is very soft and Murphy only rebounds to pad his stats. He doesn't rebound contested tough rebounds like Foster does. This team will not make the playoffs and if they do it's 4 and out. What a dumb trade...with Jack and Harrington gelling we had a chance to make the ECF Finals...wow oooo wow! I feel sorry for J.O. and Jamaal. For their sake, they deserve to play on a team with better players. This team is hopeless.

Default Re: Murphy and Dunleavy really are horrible..

Quote Originally Posted by golstarr99 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After watching tonight's game, isn't it clear how overrated and overpaid these players are? They only can make a shot when they are open when they are on one of their streaks which is rare and they never can hit a shot with a hand in their face. On top of that, their defense is very soft and Murphy only rebounds to pad his stats. He doesn't rebound contested tough rebounds like Foster does. This team will not make the playoffs and if they do it's 4 and out. What a dumb trade...with Jack and Harrington gelling we had a chance to make the ECF Finals...wow oooo wow! I feel sorry for J.O. and Jamaal. For their sake, they deserve to play on a team with better players. This team is hopeless.
    Wow, one bad game from one of them (Dunleavy) and all of a sudden they're overpaid, horrible players?

I see you chose to ignore that JO and Granger are also shooting horribly tonight.

golstarr99

Quote Originally Posted by Aw Heck View Post
    Wow, one bad game from one of them (Dunleavy) and all of a sudden they're overpaid, horrible players?

I see you chose to ignore that JO and Granger are also shooting horribly tonight.
    1 bad game? I have been following the Warriors for a long time. They always have been horrible, overpaid players. Talk to NBA analysts, they all say how overpaid they are. How come you think Warrior fans are calling Chris Mullin GM of the year and making fun of Walsh for getting rid of their overpaid contracts which were tying down the Warriors. Why were Warrior fans booing Dunleavy every game? I have even talked to a former Warriors Scout is a very close friend of the Warriors coaching staff and executives and he says how one dimensional and overrated players they are, especially watching Dunleavy since college.

As for Ike Diogu, he has a future but he is too small to ever be a dominant player in this league. What is he, like 6'6 or 6'7? He can never be a big man with the big bodies in the NBA with that size.

Granger is a good player, but he is not the player everyone makes him seem to be. He is a good player and I like him though and he will improve but he will be a Scottie Pippen type of player, no superstar.

As for J.O. Dunleavy and Murphy are "supposed to make him better". It's tough being J.O. and being the only guy on the court who's a real threat offensively. I feel bad for J.O. for being on such a team. He deserves to be traded and i'm sure he will ask to this offseason.

Lord. Stop your trolling.

golstarr99

Quote Originally Posted by docpaul View Post
    Lord. Stop your trolling.
    Trolling for having different opinions based on facts?

Trolling for having different opinions based on facts?
    Everyone's been cold tonight. Give it a break. Go and watch the game, we're mounting a comeback.

golstarr99

Everyone's been cold tonight. Give it a break. Go and watch the game, we're mounting a comeback.
    So what? IT doesn't take away what horrible players they are and what a stupid trade it was!

So what? IT doesn't take away what horrible players they are and what a stupid trade it was!
    Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

I don't see why you care so much about what Pacers fans think of the trade.

OK Nostradamus. You're right, and the guys who do this for a living should have consulted you first.

golstarr99

Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

I don't see why you care so much about what Pacers fans think of the trade.
    I'm not a Pacer fan because I don't agree with the stupid trade? I don't even think majority of Pacer fans agree with it. What a bunch of guys say on a message board isn't exactly the fan base and who really care what the fans say? It is about what the players say and the players haven't been excited about the trade...and people throughout the NBA say what a big win it was for the Warriors side.

golstarr99

OK Nostradamus. You're right, and the guys who do this for a living should have consulted you first.
    We will see when either the Pacers don't make the playoffs or when it's 4 and out in the first round. Poor Jermaine O'Neal...he doesn't deserve this...

I'm not a Pacer fan because I don't agree with the stupid trade? I don't even think majority of Pacer fans agree with it. What a bunch of guys say on a message board isn't exactly the fan base and who really care what the fans say? It is about what the players say and the players haven't been excited about the trade...and people throughout the NBA say what a big win it was for the Warriors side.
    I thought you were a Warriors fan...

Anyway. Charles Barkley and the PTI guys are just a few of the many people who liked the trade for the Pacers. The majority of the fans on this board like the trade, I'll tell you that. Dunleavy and Murphy definitely fit better around JO than Jack and Harrington. No more bad shots or selfish play. Or really low rebounding nights from Harrington.

And it looks like we're about to go 2-1 since the trade. Can't complain about that.

golstarr99

I thought you were a Warriors fan...

Anyway. Charles Barkley and the PTI guys are just a few of the many people who liked the trade for the Pacers. The majority of the fans on this board like the trade, I'll tell you that. Dunleavy and Murphy definitely fit better around JO than Jack and Harrington. No more bad shots or selfish play. Or really low rebounding nights from Harrington.

And it looks like we're about to go 2-1 since the trade. Can't complain about that.
    Were Murphy or Dunleavy in for 1 minute in the 4th? Nope. They couldn't help us.

Wow a few media guys who are no scouts or experts like it...go talk to the real scouts...

Bad shots or selfish plays? In who's eyes? Selfish plays? How about Murphy and Dunleavy chucking shots and not knowing how to play defense...or only rebounding to pad stats and not being able to do anything else? Give me a break...stop hating on Harrington and Jack. They are star-type caliber players and are fitting very well with the Warriors and Warriors are a young and exciting team that will make it to the playoffs.