Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: IU loses to Illinois

  1. #1
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    48,795

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default IU loses to Illinois

    I just knew that IU would lose as soon as they got into the Top 25.

    What can you say? 43 points isn't going to win too many ball games.
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  2. #2
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,549
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    Yeah we pretty much deserved to lose this one, unlike the other losses we have, which were all well fought.

  3. #3
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,975

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    yeah that didn't take long...

    how many other people think Texas Tech might be replacing us in the top 25? 2 wins over #5 Kansas and #6 Texas A&M...
    This is the darkest timeline.

  4. #4
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    28
    Posts
    36,906

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    Not a bad loss.



  5. #5

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    I-L-L......

    Glad we won, but sorry that I fell asleep shortly after the 3rd, guess I didn't miss much though. I wish I could Watch more Illini basketball this year, not to mention get to see the Pacers at least once!!! So Busy...
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

    Do Not Trade Austin

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

  6. #6
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,274
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    Quote Originally Posted by 8.9_seconds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I-L-L......

    Glad we won, but sorry that I fell asleep shortly after the 3rd, guess I didn't miss much though. I wish I could Watch more Illini basketball this year, not to mention get to see the Pacers at least once!!! So Busy...
    3rd??
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  7. #7

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    3rd??

    Haha, sorry it's hard for me to think of them as halves. I usually think of after halftime as the third.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

    Do Not Trade Austin

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

  8. #8
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    28
    Posts
    36,906

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    Quote Originally Posted by 8.9_seconds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I-L-L......

    Glad we won, but sorry that I fell asleep shortly after the 3rd, guess I didn't miss much though. I wish I could Watch more Illini basketball this year, not to mention get to see the Pacers at least once!!! So Busy...
    ERIC...I'll let you finish the rest... :P



  9. #9
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,274
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    hehe bitter *** fans...hahahahahahaha
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  10. #10
    Release Psycho T pwee31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,172

    Default Re: IU loses to Illinois

    I figured IU would lose coming off a mini East coast trip. Hope they can get the next 2 at home!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •