View Poll Results: If forced to pick between a championship for the Pacers OR the Colts, I would pick

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • :thepacers Pacers

30 78.95%
  • Colts

8 21.05%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: 01/22/2007 Game Thread 41: Pacers vs Bulls

Default Re: 01/22/2007 Game Thread 41: Pacers vs Bulls

Heinrich got a T
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is Orien Greene still in the NBA?
    He is one of the best defensive PG's in the NBA.

Since the trade Granger is averaging over a point and a half per shot attempt. I think its time to give him 15-20 shots a game. Just a thought.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

Quote Originally Posted by JO4MVP2006 View Post
    Sorry, but Tinsley often gets into these one on one battles with the opposing PG and that hurts the team. Hes the only player that has the ball in his hand every play. Tonight against Kirk he would have fell into that one on one battle as usual. Yea, when Tinsley uses his head hes a pretty good PG. But he doesnt do that so often. I would like to see us without Tinsley again just to see if this is a fluke or not.

Tinsley isnt playing tonight. Our offense looks better, our defense looks better. Im just stating the obvious.
    You don't really think that DA is a better starting option do you.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

0-3? Why did he take the tech?

IT WORKED SO DAMN WELL. WTF Is Rick not running Quis and Mike at the One and 2.

We've got the pull Greene. The offense looks horrible with him on the floor. We're letting the Bulls back into it.

LMAO AT THAT BALD HEADED REF. HE JUMPED INTO DA YOU IDIOT. The NBA Refs - The Dumbest Creatures Walking On the Face Of Gods Beautiful Earth.

That foul call was BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JO4MVP2006 View Post
    Sorry, but Tinsley often gets into these one on one battles with the opposing PG and that hurts the team. Hes the only player that has the ball in his hand every play. Tonight against Kirk he would have fell into that one on one battle as usual. Yea, when Tinsley uses his head hes a pretty good PG. But he doesnt do that so often. I would like to see us without Tinsley again just to see if this is a fluke or not.

Tinsley isnt playing tonight. Our offense looks better, our defense looks better. Im just stating the obvious.
    No, you're not hallucinating. We have eliminated 3 selfish players and this is the result. You can expect to see better offense from now on. I'm not crowning these guys EC champs, but they will be sharing the ball now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    IT WORKED SO DAMN WELL. WTF Is Rick not running Quis and Mike at the One and 2.
    He wants to keep the game close.

foster?

FOSTER!!!!
    "I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones."

-Herb Brooks

Foster thinks he's Troy Murphy.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

This is horrible

Three quick fouls on DA. Brutal.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

jeez....sloppy turnovers.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

I hope everyone here likes close games.

We are gonna lose. Yep, every SINGLE time we play the Bulls. This happens. Its over for us.

Armstrong has had three terrible plays that cost us big here.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    You don't really think that DA is a better starting option do you.
    Not for long term because he is too old. No way would he last the rest of the season playing like he is tonight.

Sadness!

WOW. What a shot by Gordon. I don't know how he hit that.

How do you let them back in when you've got them down 20?

EVERY ****ING TIME. Its like they play a damn tape when we play the Bulls. They play a ****ing tape at the FSI studios when we play the Bulls. Now we are gonna get run out of the ****ing gym in the 4th qtr. Rick Carlisle would lose leads if he had the Dream Team playing together.