Thread: I would like to be the first to say "congratulations"

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default I would like to be the first to say "congratulations"

I started rooting for the Colts last year, but the Skins are still my main team.

I wanted them to go undefeated last year, but seeing this team in teh SuperBowl is great for this state and this franchise.

I will be rooting for the Colts, and I am happy to see you guys get this oppurtunity to bring the trophy to Indianapolis.

Congrats and enjoy

Default Re: I woul like to be the first to say "congratulations"

I'll be the second. I'm a Dallas fan but I definitely cheer for the Colts.

That was some comeback - a lot of questions answered. Now I gotta catch up on the game thread.

The special bonus is that you have the team you match up better with IMO in the SB - with NO you're talking a shootout - I think you can handle the Chicago D.

What a friggin' game.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Unbelievable. Just crazy.

We'll see what this does for the Indiana sports psyche.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be the second. I'm a Dallas fan but I definitely cheer for the Colts.

That was some comeback - a lot of questions answered. Now I gotta catch up on the game thread.

The special bonus is that you have the team you match up better with IMO in the SB - with NO you're talking a shootout - I think you can handle the Chicago D.

What a friggin' game.

j/k

You will get a good kick out of the game thread, I normally stay away from those but it was kind of comical.

FYI, Colts fans you owe me. I was going to buy a Manning jersey to swear for a SB party, but decided not to jinx you guys

And I, the third. Good luck in the Superbowl guys, from a...Lions fan . But I like the Steelers and Panthers too, and they're okay. But I digress -bring the first of two championships to Indy next next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

j/k

You will get a good kick out of the game thread, I normally stay away from those but it was kind of comical.
    Poor Shade - I thought I was pretty good at keeping my expectations low but he has me beat.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire