Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Cavs game thread.

Default Re: Warriors vs Cavs game thread.

Harrington with three straight errors.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Come on Monta, you have to make these.

The Cavs announcers are unbelievably homerific. Really terrible.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

A pair of clutch FTs by Monta. Tied at 98-98, with 27.9 secs left.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Jammal was in a different situation, but ok, you named 1. 1 out of how many athletes that have had legal issues.

I have the SGW's announcers. They are extremly hommerific as well, but it is kind of comical

We got OT

OT!!!

Awww, overtime

I still think the Cavs are one of the biggest Jekyl and Hyde teams when it comes to on the road vs home

Why Not Us ?

I'm signing off, but I will watch the end of the game.

Not a good start, a couple turnovers by Al and Monta.

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

And after 4 quarters ladies and gentlemen the ever unselfish Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson have a combined 40 shot attempts. I CAN'T WAIT Baron Davis and Jason Richardson gets back. They should just change their names to the Golden State Black Holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Slade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still think the Cavs are one of the biggest Jekyl and Hyde teams when it comes to on the road vs home
    No doubt.

Jack is tearing it up, see this is what he can do, carlisle never used him right. What you do is let him shoot 5 shots, if he isn't hitting them, YOU STOP CALLING PLAYS FOR HIM. I know thats rocket science, but you would think after a couple of years rick would have caught on.

Not a good game by Harrington. He's lost the ball twice in the post.

Nice drive by Jack though.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    Show me the last athlete/celeb that went to jail.......

Thats what I thought.......

As for your last lame [attempt at sarcasm] yes, I would be willing to bet he does not serve any time in jail

Martha Stewart and Jamal Lewis are two that come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    And after 4 quarters ladies and gentlemen the ever unselfish Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson have a combined 40 shot attempts. I CAN'T WAIT Baron Davis and Jason Richardson gets back. They should just change their names to the Golden State Black Holes.
    Ever heard of the concept of ride the hot hand, granted that doesn't apply to harrington.

Quote Originally Posted by Destined4Greatness View Post
    No doubt.

Jack is tearing it up, see this is what he can do, carlisle never used him right. What you do is let him shoot 5 shots, if he isn't hitting them, YOU STOP CALLING PLAYS FOR HIM. I know thats rocket science, but you would think after a couple of years rick would have caught on.
    What are you talking about? Jack wasn't hitting in his first five shots... he didn't warm up until later. If Nellie had stopped calling plays for him, they'd have lost by 20.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    What are you talking about? Jack wasn't hitting in his first five shots. If Nellie had stopped calling plays for him, they'd have lost by 20.
    People on this board are way to ****** literal. Plus I just did a quick check of the play by play he was 2 of 5, not horrible.

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Ever heard of the concept of ride the hot hand, granted that doesn't apply to harrington.
    Yeah i've also hear of the concept of teamball and apparently you do too according to your sig. I forgot though your contempt for JO so that doesn't apply in this situation my bad.

Sarunas with a clutch 3, let's see if Cleveland can miss a free throw.

People on this board are way to ****** literal.
    Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. Or what you're trying to argue for. So I'll just leave you alone for the rest of the night.

Pretty amazing turnover by LaBron there. Picture-perfect strip by Jackson.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Nice D by Jack there, let's see what happens here for the last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Yeah i've also hear of the concept of teamball and apparently you do too according to your sig. I forgot though your contempt for JO so that doesn't apply in this situation my bad.
    My problem with JO is he takes around 15 shots per game whether or not he is hitting them, which is something I criticize Jack for, so nice try. JO fans and their inferiority complex.

If you are going to consider JO a franchise player, you need to start holding him to a higher standard than Stephen Jackson.

In what universe do you set up a Matt Barnes drive as your final play?

Enjoy your time at PD!