View Poll Results: The new Pacer who I'm most interested in watching is:

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murphy

    6 16.22%
  • Dunleavy

    11 29.73%
  • Diogu

    19 51.35%
  • McLeod

    1 2.70%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 328

Thread: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

  1. #251
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Crawford pushes off like 3 times on one possession. Of course no foul.

  2. #252
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    come on Pacers! shut these Knicks down!

  3. #253
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    its been a game of runs.....we need to make the bigger run and pull out the W!

  4. #254

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Losing by 10 to the Knicks in the 4th quarter at home, however you wanna look at it this team just isn't very good. Sorry.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    they saw it was the Knicks and Pacers and sent us the crappiest refs in the league

  6. #256
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,247

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by abington View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dunleavy is a horrid defender.
    He's on the bench right now so what are you talkin about?

  7. #257
    Never Give Up aero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,343
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    win or lose tonight I really like what I see from the new guys thus far.
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

  8. #258
    Member Mr.ThunderMakeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Well as dumb as Isaiah is, he found our weakness: dribble penetration, of course its pretty friggin obvious.

    Come on, just one more trade.

  9. #259

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    dont like this 2 point guard stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It's a league game, Smokey"

  10. #260
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,975
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    That a boy DA. Redbull being smart.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  11. #261

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's on the bench right now so what are you talkin about?
    he had to grab his shoes on the way to the bench
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It's a league game, Smokey"

  12. #262
    Member OnlyPacersLeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    94
    Posts
    3,098

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    we rock!
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

  13. #263
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,975
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Losing by 10 to the Knicks in the 4th quarter at home, however you wanna look at it this team just isn't very good. Sorry.
    You are very obviously not watching the game.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  14. #264
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Kind of sad, but I'd say we're going to lose.....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  15. #265

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are very obviously not watching the game.
    Every second of it, why do you say that.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

  16. #266
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    knicks are hitting their shots and have gotten alot of calls, we still have a chance, get stops!

  17. #267
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,975
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    gotta take Dunleavy out and lock down on D.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  18. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every second of it, why do you say that.
    Because this team is playing their hearts out, hustling and playing together.

  19. #269
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    can't seem to buy a bucket in this quarter....urgh

  20. #270
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,975
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every second of it, why do you say that.
    The refs have cheated us out of more than ten points. The Knicks are playing up to their potential which is a .500 type team.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  21. #271
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,247

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    We may loose this game by 10, just like we did at NJ on Monday.
    And yet, it's a whole different game.

  22. #272
    Nude Poster Shack80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    How can you not love DA!!

  23. #273
    Member #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,811

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Pacers are playing ok, but The Knicks are just hitting more shots, thats the only difference i see...

  24. #274
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,975
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    REDBULL!!!
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  25. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: 01/20/2007 Game Thread 40: Pacers vs Knicks

    Mr. Energy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •