Thread: O'Neal Unhappy With Indiana Trade

Post O'Neal Unhappy With Indiana Trade

Jermaine O'Neal's head is spinning from the wholesale changes the Indiana Pacers made in this week's trade that sent his friends, Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson, to the Golden State Warriors.
    Comment

More...

Default Re: O'Neal Unhappy With Indiana Trade

Jermaine O'Neal-F/C-Pacers Jan. 19 - 7:06 pm et

According to Hoopsworld.com, informed sources near the Pacers suggest that Jermaine O'Neal could be on the verge of being traded.
    A move reportedly is likely this summer, but something could come down before the trade deadline that involves Marcus Camby or Brad Miller. The rumor suggests that Camby would then be shipped to a third team. A trade involving O'Neal obviously would have great impact upon the fantasy landscape; stay tuned for more on this situation.
    Source: hoopsworld.com
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Mood

Hoopsworld is a horrible source, by the way. I can't remember them ever being right about anything they report.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoopsworld is a horrible source, by the way. I can't remember them ever being right about anything they report.

They don't actually "report" anything, the lift article from newspapers and republish them, with links of course. It's a clearinghouse for all the articles written nationwide.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..