Thread: The guards were great tonight

Default The guards were great tonight

I know we lost, and I know we didn't play very good in the post. But I want to mention that the guards shot very well tonight. Tinsley continues to amaze me with his shooting, and his passing was on again. And Reg, what a shot at the end.

Jones also played well, defensively.

Miami won the last game of the season.

JO REALLY needs to start playing better than he is. We are getting outhustled, and his shot looks HORRIBLE.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

sweabs

Default Re: The guards were great tonight

JO really doesn't look like an MVP candidate.
    Don't let his pts fool you on the stat sheet, because a lot of those were all easy dunks (thank you Tinsley). Jermaine is just choking...as Reggie said on the Beyond the Glory documentry "Just give me the damn ball".

Southside_Pacer

During the fourth quarter when we weren't making any baskets, the ball HAS to get to Reggie someway, somehow.

John Thompson (the only guy broadcasting tonight who wasn't horrible) was saying the exact same thing. We cannot be as successful as we want to be when Reggie only has one shot attempt.

But the way Tins and Reg have been shooting is encouraging. If they continue to shoot like this, we can beat Detroit.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

It is even more disheartening seeing how Tinsley played such an incredible game. I mean he was outstanding.

And ya JO played one of the worst games I have seen, who cares what his #s are they would have played better with him sitting out.

I was screaming at my tv "GET REGGIE THE FREAKIN BALL!"