Thread: Quoth The Ravens...Nevermore

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Default Quoth The Ravens...Nevermore

I can't believe we won that game I just got home from a sports bar and it seemed like there were almost more ravens fans than their were colts fans...it made it that much more sweet though.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Quoth The Ravens...Nevermore

Settle down. Punctuation is your friend.

Excellent thread title, though.

I guess this is as good as any place to put this. I've been checking out the Ravens boards to see what they're saying, and I saw someone post this and thought it was pretty funny.

Looks like the COLTS are loading up the mayflower again,this time they are taking your season .

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess this is as good as any place to put this. I've been checking out the Ravens boards to see what they're saying, and I saw someone post this and thought it was pretty funny.

Link to the board?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post

You are right punctuation is your friend, and so is grammar. You saw what they were "writing" not "saying." Anyhow, this is an open forum and you most likely will read chatroom slang and errors, so don't be a *****. lol

GO COLTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBaby31 View Post
    You are right punctuation is your friend, and so is grammar. You saw what they were "writing" not "saying." Anyhow, this is an open forum and you most likely will read chatroom slang and errors, so don't be a *****. lol

GO COLTS!!!
    How would you like to "see" my fist?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We are getting shafted topic is definetely my favorite right now.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    I can't believe we won that game I just got home from a sports bar and it seemed like there were almost more ravens fans than their were colts fans...it made it that much more sweet though.
    That isn't anything, did you read our own haters on this board? People don't understand the Colts only lose to teams that run the 3-4 defense. Next week is going to be tough because the Chargers and the Patriots both run the 3-4. I still think the Colts can finally make it to the Superbowl, but if any haters should come out, it needed to be against a team that runs the 3-4. I love the lines the Vegas guys have been making though , double my money is brillant. Oh, and regardless of what anyone says/writes, Peyton was awesome today. There isn't any other Quarterback in this league, that could of squeezed that ball into Clark like that (the one that virtually sealed the game.)
    GOOOOOOOO CCOOLLLTTTSSSS

I like this one:

tony dungy you sly dog. pretending all year your defense sucked and then letting them loose in the playoffs.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Yeah for how little time he had to throw the ball and how well covered his recievers were, he did very good, if that were grossman there would have been like 9 INTS. That was some of the Best D I have seen a team play all year, maybe THE best and he still led us down within FG range 5 times. That took patience and skill.

BTW the Mayflower little line is hilarious. Hopefully the pats win because we have beat them twice, and it will be at home as opposed to the Chargers which will be on the road, against LT.

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

I agree boombaby I had my doubts but I've never bashed my own team. You can call me a homer all you like, but it kills me to see fans of your own team turn their back on them when it matters most. The thing that will tick me off is if by some chance the Patriots beat the Chargers tomorrow and the game is in Indy, I will personally cut off any and all fingers of any season ticket holder that sales their ticket, for god sakes if you don't want the ticket give it to a colts fan i'm sick of seeing so many opposing fans in our dome come playoff time.

In response to shade, yeah should have added some punctuation and some better grammar, but I was just coming back and still had some adrenaline pumpin through me from that game. I will try to be more grammatically correct from here on out *puts on nerd glasses*