Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Official Colts vs. Ravens gameday thread.

Default Re: Official Colts vs. Ravens gameday thread.

AHHHHH!!!!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Do we really want the Pats to win. I mean if we are going to lose I'd rather lose at San Diego then to lose at home to the Patriots - that would be the worst thing ever.

disclaimer: yes I realize what I just posted is pretty stupid, but that thought crossed my mind

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm extremely happy about the win. It was a hard-fought defensive battle, and although Peyton threw a few questionable passes, I think he played at least average. That Ravens defense is absolutely phenomenal. Give Manning some credit--I think he would have lost this game two years ago by trying to do too much. Peyton didn't win the game all by himself, but he didn't lose it all by himself either. It was a great team victory.

And good God, this game thread sucked. Could it have been any more negative? The Colts led the entire game. Please throw some love out there once and a while.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

What a splendid performance. Manning, while he threw 2 picks, was very efficient as usual. Keep in mind this is a great defense.

And man, our defense was terrific! I love watching them play with the "swarming" mentality. They can't stop though. They need to continue to play like this every game.

I love this! GO COLTS!!!
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.