View Poll Results: How often do you go to see the Pacers play on the road during a season?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never - I only go to home games if I see the Pacers play in person

    10 50.00%
  • At least once a season if I can

    7 35.00%
  • 2-4 times a season

    1 5.00%
  • 5 or more times a season

    2 10.00%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 346

Thread: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

  1. #151
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    I didn't realize Tins already has 10 shot attempts.

  2. #152
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In other news everybody's favorite team (pistons) are gettin whooped up on 55 - 45 by charlotte
    No surprise, the Boobkitties always bring it against the big boys. If I were a Charlotte fan, it'd be maddening.

  3. #153
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't realize Tins already has 10 shot attempts.
    He has hit 50% of them, enjoy.

  4. #154
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    He means 45-35, right?
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  5. #155
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has hit 50% of them, enjoy.
    I know, but we're all sick of Jamaal leading the team in shot attempts. That's all I was saying son.

  6. #156
    Tyrant maragin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Detroit had a 8 point quarter. Sweet.

  7. #157
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know, but we're all sick of Jamaal leading the team in shot attempts. That's all I was saying son.
    This game is tied because of how Jamaal has played in the 2nd qtr, wouldnt be close if it wasnt for him. Fall back.

  8. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,388

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know, but we're all sick of Jamaal leading the team in shot attempts. That's all I was saying son.
    No, I think we're just sick of him missing a lot of shots. 5 for 10 works for me.

  9. #159
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I think we're just sick of him missing a lot of shots. 5 for 10 works for me.
    Yes if he is making half of them, I dont mind him being our leading shot taker.

  10. #160

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Let me get this straight, Tinsley is on pace for a huge triple double and he is shooting 50 percent from the field and people are still complaining.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

  11. #161
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me get this straight, Tinsley is on pace for a huge triple double and he is shooting 50 percent from the field and people are still complaining.
    The guy is mad Stephen Jackson aint getting his stats and thats that. He wants Stephen Jackson to shoot 45 times a game, thats his thing.

  12. #162
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    For anyone who cares, IU is blowing Purdue outta the gym. 76-48 with 5 minutes to play.

  13. #163
    Release Psycho T pwee31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,169

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This game is tied because of how Jamaal has played in the 2nd qtr, wouldnt be close if it wasnt for him. Fall back.
    I'd say Runi had a little to do with it too.

  14. #164
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me get this straight, Tinsley is on pace for a huge triple double and he is shooting 50 percent from the field and people are still complaining.
    Pretty much.

    Jamaal realized that we're playing like dog **** and started hitting shots because he was feeling like he could hit shots. Nash and Billups and Parker do it all the time and are celebrated for it. Not saying Jamaal is those guys, but Jermainiac is right in that we'd be gettting killed otherwise right now.

    Dude can go 20-40 for all I care if no one else is getting it done.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  15. #165
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The guy is mad Stephen Jackson aint getting his stats and thats that. He wants Stephen Jackson to shoot 45 times a game, thats his thing.
    Jack has 1 more point on 3 less shots, so I don't understand your point son.

  16. #166
    Release Psycho T pwee31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,169

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Block OUT!!

  17. #167
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by pwee31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say Runi had a little to do with it too.
    Agreed.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  18. #168
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Tough shot by JO to start the 2nd half.

  19. #169
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Wow Tins. That wasn't even close.

  20. #170
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Third backcourt violation for Boston so far tonight.

    Despite our inept start, we've only got 7 turnovers.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  21. #171
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Al really needs to get in the offense; hopefully those two will get him started.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  22. #172

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The guy is mad Stephen Jackson aint getting his stats and thats that. He wants Stephen Jackson to shoot 45 times a game, thats his thing.
    So long as Jackson continues to be aggressive and take the ball to the hoop he'll get his stats. Only two free throw attempts in the first half, thats not good enough, and thats not Tinsley's fault.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

  23. #173
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    This is a horrible, horrible game. It feels like a blowout, not a 1-point game in the third quarter.

  24. #174
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me get this straight, Tinsley is on pace for a huge triple double and he is shooting 50 percent from the field and people are still complaining.
    Nope. Tinsley started playing well halfway through the second quarter, but he was beyond terrible in the first.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  25. #175
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a horrible, horrible game. It feels like a blowout, not a 1-point game in the third quarter.
    Blowout which way? We're 3 up right now, and it seems like one small run would crack this game wide open.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •