View Poll Results: How often do you go to see the Pacers play on the road during a season?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never - I only go to home games if I see the Pacers play in person

    10 50.00%
  • At least once a season if I can

    7 35.00%
  • 2-4 times a season

    1 5.00%
  • 5 or more times a season

    2 10.00%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 346

Thread: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

  1. #26
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Ohh God, Celtics feed. Time to mute the TV.

  2. #27
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    If Tony Allen defends Tinsley for any stretch tonight, we might be in some trouble.

  3. #28
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tommy Heinsohn may be annoying some times, but he's a legend, a good guy, and he's recently had some health problems. Give him a break, he was an important part of the Celtics puzzle back in the day.
    WTF Does him being part of a puzzle have to do with him being annoying, a homer and a dude who has no idea what in the hell he is talking about.

    There is not a foul in the game that shouldnt go in the Celtics favor in his view. His thing is if a Pacers player gets fouled, the Celtics should get some freethrows. UGHHHHHHHHH

  4. #29

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh God, Celtics feed. Time to mute the TV.
    LOL, i was going to make a similar comment. Tommy is one of those announcers who sounds like one of your idiot friends.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

  5. #30
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL, i was going to make a similar comment. Tommy is one of those announcers who sounds like one of your idiot friends.
    If the guy posted on message boards he would get called a troll all the time.

  6. #31
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF Does him being part of a puzzle have to do with him being annoying, a homer and a dude who has no idea what in the hell he is talking about.

    There is not a foul in the game that shouldnt go in the Celtics favor in his view. His thing is if a Pacers player gets fouled, the Celtics should get some freethrows. UGHHHHHHHHH
    I watch him a hell of a lot more than you do. Just because he can be a homer doesn't make him a bad commentator. He'll probably say something about JO not being clutch tonight, so I'm assuming that's why you hate him.

  7. #32
    Tyrant maragin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh God, Celtics feed. Time to mute the TV.
    Are they worse that Stu Lantz and Paul Sunderland? (The local Laker guys)

    It's almost as bad as listening to Joe Rogan call MMA fights.

  8. #33
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watch him a hell of a lot more than you do. Just because he can be a homer doesn't make him a bad commentator. He'll probably say something about JO not being clutch tonight, so I'm assuming that's why you hate him.
    I could care less what he says about JO and how much you watch him. I watch him at least 2 times a year and he is annoying. I dont care if he is your uncle, he is annoying and nothing you say will change my opinion. Worst commentator in the game, and he sounds like he had a sip of that gin and juice before the game. Live with it.

    Enjoy the game.

  9. #34
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could care less what he says about JO and how much you watch him. I watch him at least 2 times a year and he is annoying. I dont care if he is your uncle, he is annoying and nothing you say will change my opinion. Worst commentator in the game, and he sounds like he had a sip of that gin and juice before the game. Live with it.

    Enjoy the game.
    at the gin and juice comment. That was good, gotta hand it to you.

  10. #35
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    The refs ain't calling anything for us.

  11. #36
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Holy cow, Tinsley's had three shots and they've all been way off.

    I'd dearly love to upgrade our backcourt.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  12. #37
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Nice pass by Tins. Slow start.

  13. #38
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Are you kidding me? What the heck was that pass from Al to Tinsley?

    I could hurl.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  14. #39
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Are you kidding me Jamaal? You're a point guard. Handle the ball like you're supposed to.

  15. #40
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Our offense looks so bad. If the Celtics weren't horrible it would really hurt.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  16. #41
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Predictably, we don't look too energetic out there.

    10-8 Pacers with 5:18 left in the 1st.

  17. #42
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    LMAO 10 seconds of the game passed and the old drunk man was already talking crap about the Indiana Pacers.

    Pacers get fouled 3 times on one end, Al Jefferson misses a wide open jump shot "Well Al got hit on the arm there".

  18. #43
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Ohh and Jamaal Tinsley is drunk, he almost fell by tripping over his own feet at half court.

    Then he lost the ball on a regular bounce pass from Al. and he has missed 3 horrible shots.

    Thank you Jamaal, for showing up.

  19. #44
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh and Jamaal Tinsley is drunk, he almost fell by tripping over his own feet at half court.

    Then he lost the ball on a regular bounce pass from Al. and he has missed 3 horrible shots.

    Thank you Jamaal, for showing up.
    It'd be cool to see Orien get some good minutes tonight against his former team.

  20. #45
    Tyrant maragin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Stuff I try to see without actually being able to watch the game:

    Jeff is 2 for 2

    Al has had a few cold starts lately

    Both teams appear to be playing sloppy

  21. #46
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    BS foul on Jermaine.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. #47
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    JO picks up his 2nd, as Telfair blows right by Jamaal after he turned it over. Let's see some Orien Greene.

  23. #48
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Jamaal Tinsley and Stephen Jackson playing some great defense. Just great. Forcing Jermaine to pick up 2 stupid fouls protecting their ***.

  24. #49
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by maragin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both teams appear to be playing sloppy
    Understatement.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  25. #50
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 01/10/2007 Game Thread 36: Pacers at Celtics

    Wow. Telfair just made Saras look silly.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •