Thread: Heat have been a much classier team than the Celtics.

Default Heat have been a much classier team than the Celtics.

I've actually been very impressed. Van Gundy and all the players have given the Pacers credit, and actually a little bit of praise. It's certainly different from the generally classless manner in which the Celtics responded.

I couldn't blame Van Gundy a bit if he were to say something about the Pacers shooting so many free throws in an effort to get some more calls in Games 3 and 4. Instead, he says nothing and gives credit to the Pacers. Odom, likewise, talked about how difficult of a job the officials have and did not point fingers. My view of him as a player has changed so much in the past year. It's amazing what leaving the Clippers can do for your career and image.

About the only thing I could think to be upset about is Wade's comments about Indy being a boring city. To be honest, Indy probably is boring compared to Miami. That's not a bad thing. It's just a different type of city. He probably would've been better off not commenting on it, but he's a rookie and probably didn't realize the way his comments might be reflected in the paper.

This probably isn't a big deal to most people, but I think it's great when a team shows respect to its opponent in spite of losing a couple of games. If the Pacers should lose in these playoffs, I hope our players show similar respect to the opponents.
    Can we get a new color commentator please?

Default Re: Heat have been a much classier team than the Celtics.

Considering Wade went to school in Milwaukee, I don't really understand what he's complaining about.

I understand them being dismayed by not being able to find a restaurant after Game 1, but we're talking about after midnight on a weeknight.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Considering Wade went to school in Milwaukee, I don't really understand what he's complaining about.

I understand them being dismayed by not being able to find a restaurant after Game 1, but we're talking about after midnight on a weeknight.
    I don't know what they are crying about... I stopped at Steak and Shake before the first game and you don't hear me whining!

-Bball
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

I don't know what they are crying about... I stopped at Steak and Shake before the first game and you don't hear me whining!

-Bball
    Yeah, I'd love some Steak and Shake cause they don't have 'em out here.

-Bball
    Yeah, I'd love some Steak and Shake cause they don't have 'em out here.
    Yeah, but when we go east we don't have In n Out. If only there was a place that had both...
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

This is true, this is true...

Maybe the Pacers can make arrangements so the Heat do not have to return anytime soon to our boring little town with no place to eat.

Maybe the Pacers can make arrangements so the Heat do not have to return anytime soon to our boring little town with no place to eat.
    With pleasure
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Tim

Hopefully the Pacers watched what happened to the Spurs and Pistons today. Miami is going to be high energy for 48 minutes after they saw how the Nets turned it around on the Pistons.

Hopefully the Pacers watched what happened to the Spurs and Pistons today. Miami is going to be high energy for 48 minutes after they saw how the Nets turned it around on the Pistons.
    Great comments, and knowing the pacers they will be well aware of twhat happened today