View Poll Results: In your opinion, the Pacers are:

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • A much better team than their W-L record shows

    3 12.00%
  • A slightly better team than their W-L record shows

    13 52.00%
  • No better or worse a team than their W-L record shows

    8 32.00%
  • A slightly worse team than their W-L record shows

    1 4.00%
  • A much worse team than their W-L record shows

    0 0%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 104

Thread: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

  1. #1
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Arrow 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    PLUCK THE HAWKS!!!


    -VS-



    Game Time Start: 7:00 pm EST

    TV: FSN-Indiana

    Projected Pacers' Starting Lineup:
    C
    PF
    SF
    SG
    PG
    Foster
    O'Neal*
    Harrington
    Jackson
    Tinsley
    Projected Hawks' Starting Lineup:
    C
    PF
    SF
    SG
    PG
    Pachulia
    Williams
    Williams
    Johnson
    Claxton


    *Game-time decision

    Season Records: (W-L)
    :thepacers 18-16
    10-21
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  2. #2
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Stephen Jackson's father is going to kill us again. I hope they put Danny on him, because Jack has trouble guarding his dad.

  3. #3
    1..2..3.. lil old blue sportsmusicxboxpacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    indy baby!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    jackson dad is who??
    IF YOU A PACER FAN DONT BASH TO THE PACERS..!!!!!

  4. #4
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Joe Johnson.

  5. #5
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stephen Jackson's father is going to kill us again. I hope they put Danny on him, because Jack has trouble guarding his dad.
    I ain't saying Stephen had a good game last time around, because he didn't, but here's what Pacers.com said:

    "Jackson's ability to neutralize Johnson was critical to the Pacers' 100-90 victory over the Hawks on Dec. 22. Though Johnson scored 31, he managed just two in the fourth quarter. Jackson scored 27, including consecutive fourth-quarter baskets that put the game out of reach."

    He played well enough for us to win, even when JJ was knocking down a lot of shots. That's all we should care about.

  6. #6
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    This did not happen over the course of one game. Joe Johnson has been Stephen Jackson's father for over 2 years now.

  7. #7
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This did not happen over the course of one game. Joe Johnson has been Stephen Jackson's father for over 2 years now.
    JJ against Jack last season:

    12 points on 4-of-18 shooting
    40 points on 16-of-24 shooting (Jack left due to injury in 2nd qtr, Fred couldn't handle him at all)
    28 on 12-of-20 shooting (good game, so did Jack - 21, 8, 7)
    16 points on 7-of-24 shooting

    The season before, he was in a more limited role and was with the Suns.

  8. #8
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Tins making some very good passes.

  9. #9
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Slick: "Come on Jamaal, you've got to play."

    9-6 Hawks. Ugh.

  10. #10
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Tins cant defend my grandma. She would beat him off the dribble.

  11. #11
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,612

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Is JONeal playing?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  12. #12
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Tinsley + Harrington are a combined 1-of-8.

  13. #13
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,612

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    What's up with SJax?

    Good god.......when Tinsley is attempting more FGs then SJax is....Tinsley is either taking him SJax out of the game...or Carlisle is.

    Is he passing up shots?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  14. #14
    Get well PG! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is JONeal playing?
    Yes

  15. #15
    Get well PG! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Dude, what is the deal with Jeff Foster and layups? He just missed a dunk! I started to call for Harrison, but he just fouled the trainer and the team doctor at once.

  16. #16
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's up with SJax?

    Good god.......when Tinsley is attempting more FGs then SJax is....Tinsley is either taking him SJax out of the game...or Carlisle is.

    Is he passing up shots?
    Jack is trying to get his teammates involved, Tinsley ain't.

  17. #17
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack is trying to get his teammates involved, Tinsley ain't.
    How the hell do you know? You are listening to the game on the radio. Do you have a special radio with pictures? Tins is very much getting his teammates involved, he isnt missing shots for them.

  18. #18
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,612

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack is trying to get his teammates involved, Tinsley ain't.
    I still wonder if Carlsile is pulling Tinsley's strings ( and therefore directing him to take a greater role on the offense ) or if Tinsley has taken it upon himself to become the self-appointed 2nd/3rd scoring option on the floor.

    It just seems very odd that Carlisle would let Tinsley have so much slack when ti comes to running the offense.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  19. #19
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How the hell do you know? You are listening to the game on the radio. Do you have a special radio with pictures? Tins is very much getting his teammates involved, he isnt missing shots for them.
    Tinsley has 4 shot attempts and 1 assist. Don't tell me you're defending that.

    Jack for 3. Keep hating.

  20. #20
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Harrington is 0-6. Damn, get yourself together or start passing the ball.

  21. #21
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    17-16, this is one of those Suns-Warriors fast break no defense games.

  22. #22
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tinsley has 4 shot attempts and 1 assist. Don't tell me you're defending that.

    Jack for 3. Keep hating.
    Again an assist involves a pass from player A to player B, in order for it to be an assist player B has to make the shot. Basketball 101. Step your game up.

    OHH MY GOD Why do you allow me to do this to you.

  23. #23
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,699

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tinsley has 4 shot attempts and 1 assist. Don't tell me you're defending that.

    Jack for 3. Keep hating.
    You are looking at incorrect stats.

    Tins had 3 FGA (was fouled on a layup with no call, one last second shot after getting the ball back from Jax and one free floater [made]}
    and at least 2 Ast one which was a full court pass to Jeff for a dunk.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  24. #24
    Banned Destined4Greatness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,668

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again an assist involves a pass from player A to player B, in order for it to be an assist player B has to make the shot. Basketball 101. Step your game up.

    OHH MY GOD Why do you allow me to do this to you.
    Why do you do it. You claim he doesn't know what he is talking about because he can't watch the game, whats your excuse.

  25. #25
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/09/2007 Game Thread 35: Pacers vs Hawks

    These refs have NO IDEA whats going on. They are lost.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •