Thread: Another question about canseco fieldhouse

Default Another question about canseco fieldhouse

I was wondering if you can go to like the top of the arena if you have a lower bowl seat? or like if you have a upper bowl seat can you like walk into the lower part and maybe snap some photos or so? I was just wondering how the ushers where at the arena? are they usually leniant(SP?) on letting people walk around ? or is it like when you take an escalator up you have to have a ticket for that section or you can't go there? J/W

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Another question about canseco fieldhouse

I was wondering if you can go to like the top of the arena if you have a lower bowl seat? or like if you have a upper bowl seat can you like walk into the lower part and maybe snap some photos or so? I was just wondering how the ushers where at the arena? are they usually leniant(SP?) on letting people walk around ? or is it like when you take an escalator up you have to have a ticket for that section or you can't go there? J/W
    I know for sure:
    -You can go into the Balcony with any ticket.
    -You cannot get into the club/suite level without the correct ticket

I'm sure that if you get there as soon as the Fieldhouse opens for the game...they will not restrict your access that much since autographs and all that happen down low near the court.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Conseco

The few times I was there I had 13th row behind the Pacer bench. And the guy didnt check my tix, so I imagine if you are cool enough you might be able to sneak down there and find an empty seat

They wouldnt kick you out if you got caught would they?

Very possible to go anywhere (except into the suites, and sometimes not the Best Locker Room) in Conseco during a regular season game. Sold out playoff games makes things a little more difficult.