Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, name all the oneliners (and other words) that should be forbidden from now on!

Default Re: Ok, name all the oneliners (and other words) that should be forbidden from now on

The problem with the dude is he feels because I hate Sarunas that he has to hate me. Thats his problem, dude acts like Sarunas is his father. Peck doesnt like Jermaine, doesnt mean I hate Peck. And the dude goes out of his way to try and put it out there that I should be banned from Pacers Digest.

Default Re: Ok, name all the oneliners (and other words) that should be forbidden from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The problem with the dude is he feels because I hate Sarunas that he has to hate me. Thats his problem, dude acts like Sarunas is his father. Peck doesnt like Jermaine, doesnt mean I hate Peck. And the dude goes out of his way to try and put it out there that I should be banned from Pacers Digest.
    If he bothers you that much put him on ignore.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Am I still allowed to call Will Galen a prick?
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, you're good. I finally have accepted your style uf posting, and find it humorous sometimes. So please stay on this forum, just ease on the namecalling a bit. We cool?
    Maceo Baston's #1 fan on Pacers Digest!

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Two phrases being eliminated would go along way toward easing tensions around here...

1) True fans

2) bandwagon fans

ok...I'll add...

3) Jock kissers (or similar)
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..