Thread: Out coached?

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Out coached?

I know that we looked sluggish out there, but also it looked like Washington's coaching staff might have done a little homework, because it seemed like everytime we fronted their front court, balls were getting lobbed into them. Clark Kellogg constantly mentioned this in the 1st half about playing their bigs strait up, but it seemed like after the half time adjustments, we eventually fell back to fronting....and getting burned. I just wonder if it had more to do with a very physical game the night before sapping us of all our energy more then Washington doing their homework for us?
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Default Re: Out coached?

I think maybe the former more than the latter. At this point, I don't have a lot of second-guessing going on regarding Rick's coaching decisions.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

The only thing I really question from Rick is where the hell was Foster after his starting stints in the 1st and 3rd quarters. The line-up with Ron, Al and JO as the frontcourt sucks against bigger players.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

I've mentioned it before, but I get REALLY nervous when we front the post.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!