Thread: At Canseco...how do you get in the tunnell?

Default At Canseco...how do you get in the tunnell?

I just saw a bunch of people in that tunnell where the players walk by...how do you get in there?
    is it a club you got to have a membership to? i found a backdoor into the one here in orlando (sorta, lol) but they let you in and you can go through there but once you get into the arena you can't go back down there without a stamp.
    LMK i was just wondering

Default Re: At Canseco...how do you get in the tunnell?

If you're refering to the restaurant downstairs in the tunnel, it's called the Best Locker Room (Best refers to a security company that sponsers it.) I believe only people in the first seven rows can go at Pacer games.

I've been a few times at Fever games, and it's a major letdown. Service and food quality were both pretty poor.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I've sat several times in the Founder's level behind the Pacer bench, anywhere from Row 3 all the way up to the wall. I've never been restricted from walking out through the tunnel at halftime to walk into the restaurant. Based on that, I'm assuming that anyone in the Founder's level could walk around and through the tunnel.

I wouldn't know for certain, but I don't think it's restricted to the first several rows. I'm just basing it on the fact that I've never had anyone stop me from walking through the tunnel.

I've sat several times in the Founder's level behind the Pacer bench, anywhere from Row 3 all the way up to the wall. I've never been restricted from walking out through the tunnel at halftime to walk into the restaurant. Based on that, I'm assuming that anyone in the Founder's level could walk around and through the tunnel.

I wouldn't know for certain, but I don't think it's restricted to the first several rows. I'm just basing it on the fact that I've never had anyone stop me from walking through the tunnel.
    Yeah, I thought as much. When it first opened, they said it'd be restricted to the first 7, but I always wondered if they enforced that.

Obviously, I've never gone during P games. I'm too busy enjoying the magestic Pepsi Square.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

isupacerfanatic

I have been back there several times, the first seven rows around the lower level get access to the best locker as stated above. The first seven rows are considered courtside since they are all removable and folding seats. You can go in there early and get autographs or stay after and get autographs too. Its really a neat if you ever get a chance to sit in those courtside seats with the best locker room access.

oh...I guess that's cool...I just saw JO give out his headband and i wuz like hmmm...
    lol

Yeah, I thought as much. When it first opened, they said it'd be restricted to the first 7, but I always wondered if they enforced that.

Obviously, I've never gone during P games. I'm too busy enjoying the magestic Pepsi Square.
    Prices are high in the Best Restaurant in the "Tunnel". To get there in the playoffs, you must be in rows 1-7 in the lower bowl. This is being STRICTLY enforced during the playoffs with tickets checked for everyone (except the regulars that everyone who works there knows). Just an FYI.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.