Thread: Fox cancells two shows

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Fox cancells two shows

I was kind of upset when I heard they were going to cancel Justice (I really did love that show, guess I was in the minority) but I just heard The OC is also being cancelled. Cant say I am surprised, or all that dissappointed.

Default Re: Fox cancells two shows

OC's picked up quite a bit (it'd be pretty hard to be as bad as last year), but can't say I'm surprised either. It'll be interesting to see how everyone's career goes from here.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OC's picked up quite a bit (it'd be pretty hard to be as bad as last year), but can't say I'm surprised either. It'll be interesting to see how everyone's career goes from here.
    It has picked up, but still, that first season was great. Then it just turned to trash.

I dont keep up with all the characters, but I do think it will be fun to follow Rachael Bison, Adam Brody, and Benjamin McKenzie.

I had never heard of the two that played Seth's mom and dad, but they seem to already have a pretty respectable career.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do have to add it was a goal/dream of mine back when I was in high school (am I allowed to say that since that was only 3 years ago?) to get a role on the OC, even if only for 30 seconds, to kidd/make out with Micha Barton (and Rachael Bison would be a plus)

Kinda scary, all the superstars I crush on are turning to trash. I have only really loved 3 of them, Christina Aguillera (what ever happened to her), Lindsay Lohan (wow, I wish I didnt know what happened to her) and Micha (still got the money, but he is going the wrong way)