Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all the talk of San Antonio's 16-game winning streak...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: For all the talk of San Antonio's 16-game winning streak...

Actually, it's a 17-game winning streak.
    And ours is now 11.

Hey, brag all you want about beating Miami and Boston, nobody's stopping you . All I said is dont blame ESPN for not really caring....look at all the other 2nd round matchups. Minny/Sacramento. LA/SA. Detroit/New Jersey. then we have Indiana/MIAMI. PRETEND you were an outside observer, which series would YOU give the least attention?
    I guess if the Pistons won the East we'd be asking the same question about them but since they didn't; the reply (as yours would be along these lines) is "It's not the Pistons fault that the lower tier teams in the East are weak and the outside observer doesn't necessarily know anything about good basketball or good basketball teams anyway".

I'm sure the New Jersey/Detroit national TV ratings are knocking 'em dead btw. Your average basketball fan in New York or Los Angeles or Chicago really cares about that series.

I can't wait for the Pacers and Pistons to knock off their inferior opponents and go toe to toe (assuming both teams take care of the business that they should take care of). That will be a series.

I have my concerns about the Pacers winning and have had those for months. I want to see this series go down though.

I could really care less how many we win in a row.

As long as we win 16 games in the post season. That's all that really means anything to me. And you insist, you can even stack as many as 9 losses amongst the next 10 games we win.

Mood

I have just gottin used to not being on SportsCenter for anything other than highlights. They'll all see! muahhahahahhah.