Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39

Thread: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

  1. #1
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    What a ****ing *******.

    http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/13481.html


    Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered Posted on : Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:12:00 GMT | Author : Ravi Chopra
    News Category : World
    New ( News Alerts by Email click here )

    TEHRAN: Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told delegates at a controversial international conference in Tehran to deliberate on the veracity of the Holocaust that Israel's days are numbered.

    The conference, hosted by Iran and described as a debate on the killing of six million Jews in Nazi concentration camps and elsewhere, has brought condemnation from the west, including the Vatican.

    Ahmadinejad had been maintaining that the killing was a "myth". He has also called for the Jewish state of Israel to be wiped off the map.

    He told the conference a committee should be set up to investigate whether the Holocaust had indeed occurred. Justifying the need for such an investigation, he said the creation of a Zionist regime and the use of the Holocaust for propaganda purposes have become instruments in the hands of the western powers, especially the United States and Britain, to dominate the Middle East. "I believe that the roots of insecurity and injustice should be confronted,” he said.


    He also told the participants, "Thanks to people's wishes and God's will the trend for the existence of the Zionist regime is downwards and this is what God has promised and what all nations want.

    "Just as the Soviet Union was wiped out and today does not exist, so will the Zionist regime soon be wiped out."

    Ahmadinejad was cheered by the delegates as he made the scathing remarks. The 60 plus attendees included several writers, hardcore opponents of Israel and the so-called believers in the "white supremacy". Many of them made presentations doubting the existence of gas chambers and concentration camps that were used by the Nazi Germany to exterminate the Jews and other "undesirable" people and arguing that the claims of the Holocaust were fabricated or exaggerated. Among the attendees was David Duke, former Ku Klux Klan leader, who spoke at the conference saying Israel feared an inquiry into the Holocaust more than a nuclear bomb from Iran.

    Iran says it organized the conference to bring out the exact reasons behind the creation of Israel after World War II and to allow researchers from countries where it is a crime to deny the Holocaust. Ahmadinejad told the delegates that Iran is home for all freedom seekers of the world.

    The delegates had earlier decided to form a "fact-finding" committee under an Iranian academic, Mohammad Ali Ramin, to study the Holocaust. Other members of the committee included scholars from the United States, France, Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Iran, Bahrain and Syria.

    The Vatican issued a statement describing the Holocaust an "immense tragedy" which had to remain forever a warning for all people to respect the rights of others. The statement used the Hebrew word Shoah to describe the Holocaust.

    Germany's chancellor Angela Merkel said the meeting sponsored by Iran shows the seriousness of the situation Israel is placed in.

    The White House in Washington issued a statement Tuesday saying the gathering in Tehran is an “affront to the entire civilized world, as well as to the traditional Iranian values of tolerance and mutual respect.”


    Copyright © 2006 Respective Author

  2. #2

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    The new Axis of Evil, growing larger and stronger all of the time, with Iran leading the group of bad guys. Koreas top nuke dude helping them to develop thier program, Russia quickly moving back towards the way things were in the post WWII era, backing Iran for access to thier oil, China also falling into the group also for oil, to the south, Chavez is tryiny to deal with them all and particularly Korea, he wans nukes so badly that he is dooling when he thinks of it.


    Here is a ouple of U-tubes to look at with Santorum trying to sound the alarm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox1vGvQ_Ksw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40i21...related&search=

    some with a little age on them who have listened to WLW over the years might remember " Earl Pitts, Americin "... it was always funny, and thought provoking....but his final words on each bit was, "wake up America!"....

    something to think about.

  3. #3
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,253

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    So what 'facts' do these guys present to dispute the existence of the holocaust?

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by dubyacop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Earl Pitts, Americin "... it was always funny, and thought provoking....but his final words on each bit was, "wake up America!"....

    something to think about.

    We woke up a little bit 5 years ago but ever since then we've been falling back asleep.

    Maybe it would take something like a dirty bomb detonating in a population center to really get our attention.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  5. #5

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what 'facts' do these guys present to dispute the existence of the holocaust?

    -Bball
    the one thing they say is that there were no gas chambers at the concentration camps. Another case of re-writing of history. If you tell a lie long enough the masses will begin to believe it

  6. #6
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,253

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Let's see if I can figure out their point:

    -The Holocaust didn't exist but if it did they would've been all for it-

    Is that about it?
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  7. #7

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's see if I can figure out their point:

    -The Holocaust didn't exist but if it did they would've been all for it-

    Is that about it?

    now, now, B... lets not try to insert logic into all of this...lol

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,259

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We woke up a little bit 5 years ago but ever since then we've been falling back asleep.

    Maybe it would take something like a dirty bomb detonating in a population center to really get our attention.
    Yes, I get the feeling more and more that this is what the right is really hoping for. I've heard variations of this constantly. Someone I know told me the other day, "I hope the next one is in California. Maybe that will wake up all the Peaceniks." Yes, we woke up 5 years ago, and have been methodically firing round after round into our feet ever since.

    I heard on Democracy Now (the actual liberal media) that Ahmadinejad for the first time had a protest from his own people this week. Apparently a group of students started jeering and throwing firecrackers at him until he was forced to flee to his limo and get out of dodge. Apparently the students weren't arrested or anything. Here is the quote and the link:

    http://www.democracynow.org/article....=thread&tid=25
    Student Protesters Interrupt Ahmadinejad Speech
    In Iran, a group of students disrupted a speech by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday. It marked the first major public protest against Ahmadinejad since he took office. The students screamed Death to the Dictator, set photographs of the president on fire and threw firecrackers at him. Ahmadinejad cut his speech short. As he left, students kicked at the car that carried him away. The president's guards did not remove the students or use force to stop the protests.
    By the way, it's worth remember that our president also believes that the Jews will burn forever in hell as well.

  9. #9
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,253

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Ball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way, it's worth remember that our president also believes that the Jews will burn forever in hell as well.
    For the sake of the discussion I will just leave that alone... but I will add that I feel confident that even IF Bush did believe that, he in no way has any plans or desires to send them there prematurely.

    Can you or your liberal press say that about Ahmadinejad?

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  10. #10

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    sweet!!, more of the same old crap from that little turd!!
    all this and he of course proclaims no interest in acquirng nukes.
    no inspections allowed and threats if any serious action is taken to put a halt to their nuke program- just believe him when he says his nuke program is for peaceful purposes only. he is certainly entertaining.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,259

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you or your liberal press say that about Ahmadinejad?
    -Bball
    Are you implying by this quote that liberals in some way like or approve of Ahmadinejad or his lunatic conference? Because if so, man, you need to read a tad more widely. The point is that even his own people are turning against him. That's just not being reported in the mainstream press because the administration so wants war.

  12. #12
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,691

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Ball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I get the feeling more and more that this is what the right is really hoping for. I've heard variations of this constantly. Someone I know told me the other day, "I hope the next one is in California. Maybe that will wake up all the Peaceniks." Yes, we woke up 5 years ago, and have been methodically firing round after round into our feet ever since.

    I heard on Democracy Now (the actual liberal media) that Ahmadinejad for the first time had a protest from his own people this week. Apparently a group of students started jeering and throwing firecrackers at him until he was forced to flee to his limo and get out of dodge. Apparently the students weren't arrested or anything. Here is the quote and the link:



    By the way, it's worth remember that our president also believes that the Jews will burn forever in hell as well.

    Really?

    He does?

    Where did you get that from?

    I'm not arguing with you I just have never heard him say that before. When did President Bush say that? Surely not since he's been in office cause I think he would have been fried by the press on that one.

    Was it back when he was a gov. or before? If so why the hell did you guys not take advantage of that.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  13. #13
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    He was Governor and he thought he was being funny.

    FWIW, even the journalist who reported it in 1998 admits that Bush was trying to make a joke at his own expense.

    http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Bo..._are_0902.html
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  14. #14
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Well considering Christians think the only way into heaven is through accepting Jesus as your lord and savior, and Jews deny that belief, you can connect the dots and say he believes that they won't enter heaven.

    But like Bball already pointed out. There's a big difference between believing something, and trying to send them there earlier than "normal."

  15. #15

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Ball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I get the feeling more and more that this is what the right is really hoping for. I've heard variations of this constantly. Someone I know told me the other day, "I hope the next one is in California. Maybe that will wake up all the Peaceniks." Yes, we woke up 5 years ago, and have been methodically firing round after round into our feet ever since.

    I heard on Democracy Now (the actual liberal media) that Ahmadinejad for the first time had a protest from his own people this week. Apparently a group of students started jeering and throwing firecrackers at him until he was forced to flee to his limo and get out of dodge. Apparently the students weren't arrested or anything. Here is the quote and the link:



    By the way, it's worth remember that our president also believes that the Jews will burn forever in hell as well.
    well, as much as i admire those students for their courage, i wonder if nothing really will happen to them after all. i doubt he appreciated the treatment and he has the kind of power (goon squads) to take those guys out of their political activism. they could simply disapear one of these days.

    anyway, i was wondering since you said that since 5 years ago, we have been firing round after round into our foot ever since. i know your feelings about iraq but what do you think of afghanistan?- it sounds like you have a better plan perhaps for the entire region or at least with this situation with iran- one which will work better. care to tell us what it is?
    i am an independent and not a bush lover or anything but the afghan situation i believe was 100% called for.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,259

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well, as much as i admire those students for their courage, i wonder if nothing really will happen to them after all. i doubt he appreciated the treatment and he has the kind of power (goon squads) to take those guys out of their political activism. they could simply disapear one of these days.

    anyway, i was wondering since you said that since 5 years ago, we have been firing round after round into our foot ever since. i know your feelings about iraq but what do you think of afghanistan?- it sounds like you have a better plan perhaps for the entire region or at least with this situation with iran- one which will work better. care to tell us what it is?
    i am an independent and not a bush lover or anything but the afghan situation i believe was 100% called for.
    I agree that the invasion of Afghanistan was called for (although I wouldn't have bombed civilian areas). We haven't done a good job in Afghanistan post invasion, and I think few would disagree there.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Ball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree that the invasion of Afghanistan was called for (although I wouldn't have bombed civilian areas). We haven't done a good job in Afghanistan post invasion, and I think few would disagree there.
    fair enough, the afghan situation has not gone as well as it should have. i believe the troops we have in iraq would have been better used in afghanistan and perhaps we would have the situation more resolved than we do now. i would like to point out that as regrettable as the civilian deaths are, i have never heard of a conflict where (at least in modern times) there were no civilian deaths. remember, the taliban and other such groups intentionaly hide themselves and weapons etc. in civilian areas so as to maximize civilian casualties and make the us look bad. it is unfortunate but i don't really see anyother way to get the job done.

  18. #18
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,253

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...570105,00.html

    Ahmadinejad's Ambitions
    In an exclusive interview, the Iranian President — and Person of the Year candidate — discusses his conference questioning the Holocaust, his letter to the American people and the state of his nuclear plans
    By SCOTT MACLEOD/TEHRAN


    Posted Thursday, Dec. 14, 2006
    On Wednesday evening I sat down with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for a 75 minute interview — TIME's second with the controversial leader in just the past three months. Ahmadinejad was as spirited as ever — answering questions with questions ("Do you not believe in God?"), correcting the interpreter's translations (he understands some English but prefers not to speak it) and laughing when he felt he had scored a rhetorical point.

    Despite his demeanor, Ahmadinejad was in the midst of a tense week, in which he had welcomed delegates to a conference questioning the Jewish Holocaust, taken on students at Amir Khabir University who chanted "Death to the Dictator!" and campaigned for candidates in Iranian municipal elections, including his sister, who's running for Tehran city council. In short, it was a typical week for the United States' most prominent and charismatic irritant not named Kim Jong-il, and we discussed all of the events in 2006 that saw Ahmadinejad become a major player on the world stage.

    TIME: Why did you write your recent letter to the American people?

    AHMADINEJAD: Did you read it? My letter had different aims and goals. Many American citizens, in the messages and letters they sent, requested that I bring up my points of view directly. Many of them said that the government of America doesn't let them receive my points of view in its entirety and without distortions. So I talked to them directly.

    The behavior of the American government has severely damaged the position of the United States in the world. No country in the world looks upon America as a friend. When the U.S. name is mentioned, usually people are reminded of war, aggression and bloodshed, and that's not a good thing. In other words, the American people are paying for something they don't believe in.

    Was this a public relations exercise to improve your image, or do you really want a dialogue with the United States?

    We separate the account of the American people and the American government. With the government of the U.S., the issue is different. I sent a letter to Mr. Bush. I really wanted him to revise his behavior. But apparently it didn't have any effect.

    The Baker-Hamilton commission recommended the U.S. initiate a dialogue with you. If the Bush Administration reached out to Iran, are you ready to talk to President Bush now?

    We believe that the decision makers in America should change their outlook. What they are thinking is only their own interests. They do not consider any value for the people of the region. They should believe that the Iraqi people are also human beings. They can run their own affairs by themselves. They have no need for need for a guardian. If the outlook of the of the American management is changed, then ways will be found for solving the problem.

    So will you talk to the U.S. or not?

    We want to resolve the problem. We do not want to waste time. We do not want a political game. What we want is for the rights of the Iraqi people to be returned to them. If the government of the United States changes its behavior, the conditions will be changed. Then a dialogue could take place.

    You've just held a conference questioning the Holocaust. Why not hold a peace conference instead? You could invite the Israelis and Palestinians to talk about peace, instead of what happened 60 years ago.

    As a matter of fact this conference was in line of peace. Because for the past 60 years, the Palestinian people have been suppressed using the Holocaust as the pretext. If the issue of the Holocaust became clear, the issue would be solved.

    How?

    When the issue becomes clear, and understood that the Holocaust does not have any relationship with the Palestinian people, then we will have two proposals for the Western and European countries. The first solution is that in the same way that you mounted this regime in the past, you can remove it yourself. You know well that the Holocaust has nothing to do with the Palestinian people. That was just a pretext to create this regime. And it was not a good excuse. Just cease to support it. Don't use your people's money to assist this violent regime. This is the best solution. If they do not accept the first solution, then they should allow the nation of Palestine to make their decision about its own fate. Anyone who is a Palestinian citizen, whether they are Christian, Jewish or Muslim, should decide together in a very free referendum. There is no need for war. There is no need for threats or an the atomic bomb either.

    Israel isn't going to accept any of this.

    If the American and British government do not support and help them, and they stop using their power and influence they will accept.

    Without a war?

    Yes. Why not? Everyone knows that the Zionist regime is a tool in the hands of the United States and British governments.

    Prime Minister Olmert seemed to acknowledge this week that Israel has nuclear weapons. Does that change Iran's need or determination to have nuclear weapons?

    The era for bombs and atoms and weapons has come to an end. People should be talked to with reason. Where are the ones who used nuclear bombs in Hiroshima? Their era is over. This literature belonged to 60 years ago. Now it's the time for dialogue, logic as well as law and justice. Our people and our nation have a very clear logic and sense.

    If sanctions are imposed on Iran for continuing with its nuclear program, how will you retaliate?

    Friendship with the Iranian people is better than confronting us. Experience has shown that we have the capability to defend ourselves and take advantage of any circumstance. The Iranian people are an extremely intelligent people. They know how make the best opportunities from the harshest of threats. And make ill wishers regret themselves.

    So what will Iran do?

    Don't be in a hurry. We believe that the American government cannot do anything against us.

    To read a full transcript of Scott MacLeod's interview with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, check http://www.Time.com on Monday December 18
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  19. #19
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Why in the hell would he be a "person of the year" candidate?

  20. #20
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,253

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why in the hell would he be a "person of the year" candidate?

    Wasn't Hitler a "Person of the Year" as well?

    I don't think it's necessarily an honor to be person of the year. It just means you impacted the world for better or worse in that year.

    BTW... was it just me or was that a Kid Glove treatment he got from the Time interviewer?

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  21. #21
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Oh, it was kid gloves. It was almost as though one of his own people was interviewing him.

  22. #22
    Member lumber man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Age
    40
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well considering Christians think the only way into heaven is through accepting Jesus as your lord and savior, and Jews deny that belief, you can connect the dots and say he believes that they won't enter heaven.

    But like Bball already pointed out. There's a big difference between believing something, and trying to send them there earlier than "normal."
    not all Christians believe that.

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,259

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fair enough, the afghan situation has not gone as well as it should have. i believe the troops we have in iraq would have been better used in afghanistan and perhaps we would have the situation more resolved than we do now. i would like to point out that as regrettable as the civilian deaths are, i have never heard of a conflict where (at least in modern times) there were no civilian deaths. remember, the taliban and other such groups intentionaly hide themselves and weapons etc. in civilian areas so as to maximize civilian casualties and make the us look bad. it is unfortunate but i don't really see anyother way to get the job done.
    You are right that unleashing war always results in the death of innocents. But the aggressors have the ability to minimize or maximize the damage done to civilians, and I think bombing civilian populations can never be justified.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by lumber man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    not all Christians believe that.
    Name one, because the two beliefs are pretty much mutually exclusive. The only way around the statement that "all Jews are going to Hell" is if you say "Jesus took away their sins regardless of if they believe or not". Of course, if you believe that, then there's also no reason for anyone to go to Hell, regardless of what they did or didn't do, becasue Jesus took away that sin. So all murderers, rapists, and Hitler are going to heaven.

    I guess what I'm saying is, you can't have it both ways. Most Christians I've spoken to, and this spans between all denominations I've encountered, believe that you must believe in Jesus and repent to be saved. That's a pretty basic tenet of Christianity, and it applies almost universally to everyone, with the possible exception of babies and such.

  25. #25
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered; denies Holocaust happened

    Quote Originally Posted by lumber man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    not all Christians believe that.
    WHAT!?

    That is the sole basis of the Christian religion. The whole foundation.

    If you don't believe the most important aspect of a religion, you can hardly call yourself apart of that religion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •