View Poll Results: I think the Pacers should keep a starting lineup of Foster/JO/Al/Jax/Tins

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

    7 24.14%
  • Moderately agree

    10 34.48%
  • Moderately disagree

    6 20.69%
  • Strongly disagree

    4 13.79%
  • I'm not really sure

    2 6.90%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 401

Thread: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

  1. #101
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    JERMAINE O'NEAL IS GOD. Jermaine O'Neal should be everybody's favorite player. Learn about it.

  2. #102

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Tinsley had 3 assists during the opening run and 4 assists during the closing run. (0 during the ugly middle stretch)

    It's not Tinsley's fault if guys aren't hitting. He needs to keep setting them up and make himself the 4th option (still ahead of Foster) It's on Jack and Al to knock down open perimeter looks.

  3. #103
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,706

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by bnd45 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tinsley trusting his teammates to knock down shots= Pacers being productive
    The need of defense on Tins to prevent him from driving in at will makes that others get open looks because they try to double or trap Tins.


    Idiot that Tins for driving inside.........


    watching the game actually helps in forming opinions
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  4. #104
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    13,10 and 3 in one half of basketball. Who you know do it better.

  5. #105
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    on another note....Bryant with another 40 pointer....5 mins left in 4th

  6. #106
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No I expect it, I just watch the games and I know whats going on. Unlike you, who reads the Star and make up posts out of that.
    1) Just for the record I watch by far most of the Pacers games, so what's your argument again?

    2) Seemingly you expect the self-discipline, but you just accept them because of what is happenning in the game? Sure, that's perfect reasoning. That explains it all. You know what? With that sort of reasoning you can defend everything from the players.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes I win, I'm Dat Dude.
    Ehm... you need to get out of your dreamworld.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  7. #107
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,501

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    So Tins's 1/9 sure is ugly but his 7 assists against only one turnover plus 3 steals sure are purdy. If he can find his shot we are in great shape. Oh and if I were Rick Id give Quis the start second half and tell Jack to suck it up and play bench minutes. Ride that hot lineup Rick, for once, do it for me.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #108
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Aint no dreamworld, this reality. I'm Dat Dude from Frisco to Maine all the way to Spain. Ask homie Raul about me.

  9. #109
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,516

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quick shots are not penetrating and breaking down the defense.

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  10. #110
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,501

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Rick knows how to motivate usually coming out of the half, ill give him that, hopefully he gets a big fire lit underneath em. Pistons shooting 8 percent better up on the boards and we are winning. Come on Rick get a fire lit.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. #111
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,928

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Our shooting percentage doesn't look too good right now...are we taking bad ones or simply having a poor shooting night?

    Either way, I think we'll need to start making more before the Pistons go on a run!

  12. #112
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aint no dreamworld, this reality. I'm Dat Dude from Frisco to Maine all the way to Spain. Ask homie Raul about me.
    Offcourse you are .
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  13. #113
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,748

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by bnd45 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tinsley had 3 assists during the opening run and 4 assists during the closing run. (0 during the ugly middle stretch)
    Not sure about that. He had a couple of assists during that time, I'm sure.

    It will be interesting to see what the official stats show. I wouldn't be surprised if they have more than seven assists for Tinsley's first half.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  14. #114
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Rick - Please play JO the whole 2nd half. Thank you.

  15. #115
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    FTA for the game so far....Pistons - 10.....Pacers - 14 gotta continue to attack the basket

  16. #116
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,748

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our shooting percentage doesn't look too good right now...are we taking bad ones or simply having a poor shooting night?
    We missed a lot of shots near the rim... of course, we had a lot of help.

    Tinsley, Foster, Jermaine, Maceo, Jack, and Al all got absolutely mugged at least once. If I was calling the game, I'd have given Tinsley at least 6 more free throws.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  17. #117
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,706

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quick shots are not penetrating and breaking down the defense.

    -Bball
    and how many of those "quick shots" did you see ?

    I saw 2 and 1 of those was a break-away situation, where he had simply a very good shot he missed.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  18. #118
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FTA for the game so far....Pistons - 10.....Pacers - 14 gotta continue to attack the basket
    It should be like 20 to 10

  19. #119
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Thankfully we seem to be controlling our TO's and getting back into the rebounding game. Hope JO can keep it up. IF he can he is going to have another monster game.

    Anyone else notice that suddenly Rasheeds "superior" defense of JO is not that superior anymore since Ben left?
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  20. #120
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,748

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It should be like 20 to 10
    Can't disagree.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  21. #121
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,748

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Jermaine is so much better facing up it's not funny. I don't know why he doesn't do that more often.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. #122
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,501

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    JO just scurred Billups.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. #123
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,928

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We missed a lot of shots near the rim... of course, we had a lot of help.

    Tinsley, Foster, Jermaine, Maceo, Jack, and Al all got absolutely mugged at least once. Tinsley got mugged three times.
    Thank you sir. I could imagine Jamaal missing a couple runners, though the 7 assists make me imagine a more Nash-like performance.

  24. #124
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,501

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    Al has his jumper going now.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  25. #125
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: 12/29/2006 Game Thread 31: Pacers at Pistons

    boom baby!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •