Thread: The Colts will beat Miami

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Colts will beat Miami

Gotta get some hopes back up heading into the playoffs.

Default Re: The Colts will beat Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gotta get some hopes back up heading into the playoffs.
    Don't underestimate Miami.

They beat the Pats (they always do) and they beat the Bear...well, they beat Grossman. Miami's defense occasionally plays rediculously well..but when their defense sucks, they have to rely on their crappy O-Line and Bloey Harrington.

Though, Miami is the one team in the league that your run defense shouldn't have too bad of a game against. Miami's OLine is really bad.

I don't underestimate anyone these days. I just have a feeling about this one, like I did the Cincy game. This team seems to play worlds better at home, and when they're almost expected to lose. Not to mention that they still need to suck in some suckers heading into the playoffs.

Here's to the Colts winning and Baltimore () losing! Btw, who does Baltimore play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

They play Buffalo..meaning they are going to win.

Baltimore will win, so I think we'll get the Jets in the 1st round. Which is about the only team coming in that we MIGHT be able to beat, since it'll be in the Dome.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

So, um since we're probably playing in the Wild Card round, we will have a game the week right after this Dolphins game, correct?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    So, um since we're probably playing in the Wild Card round, we will have a game the week right after this Dolphins game, correct?

Yes and I'm not sure there are any chips realistically left to fall for any others to be at home so we'd be on the road after that if we could win in the first round.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

So the Dolphin's are starting their 3rd string QB this week. We're doomed!

Colts should win this one and finally the real season will be here. I still have some faith especially if DClark is good to go.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    So the Dolphin's are starting their 3rd string QB this week. We're doomed!

Colts should win this one and finally the real season will be here. I still have some faith especially if DClark is good to go.
    They could play no quarterback at all and it probably wouldn't make much of a difference, as long as they run on 80%+ of their plays.

I wish we could play like we did against Cincy. That was fun to watch. The defense was swarming to the ball, and that's how it shoudl be. There was always 2-4 guys around the ball. We have to play with that kind of intensity. If we do that, I'm sure we'll be fine.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

Go Patriots!
    Narf!

Windy City Flyer City of Big Sholdas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Don't under estimate Miami.

They beat the Pats (they always do) and they beat the Bear...well, they beat Grossman. Miami's defense occasionally plays ridiculously well..but when their defense sucks, they have to rely on their crappy O-Line and Bloey Harrington.

Though, Miami is the one team in the league that your run defense shouldn't have too bad of a game against. Miami's O Line is really bad.
    NO they didn't beat Grossman, they beat the Bears. We suck we lost to a 1-7 team when we were 8-0. But remember we are still 12-2 with Rex as our quarterback.
    |Bears 3-5 - Bulls 0-4|Aren't we just on a roll?

Windy City Flyer City of Big Sholdas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    They play Buffalo..meaning they are going to win.
    I can assure you that is 100% incorrect, maybe more. This is the NFL. If you are good enough to make it, your good enough to win. Nothing is a guarantee in this league anymore. Unlike the good old days when the refs didn't run out of air to blow. I mean with all the rules nowadays a team could surely win just on penalties alone. So don't all you Colts fans think that Baltimore will win. In my book you probably have a great chance to get the two seed. Although it would result in a bye, it wouldn't give the home field, which is by far the most important thing to a team like the Colts. There has been several upsets this year: Titans vs. Colts, Texans vs. Colts, Dolphins vs. Bears, Cardinals vs. Bears.....oh wait yea Dennis Green choked haha so never mind that one. I mean I got a little cocky when the bears started winning like 8 straight...but oh wait the city of Chicago cannot get one damn break for once..so my cocky *** got the freight train in the side of the face when Miami beat the Bears, not Grossman. If I am not mistaken he is a member of our team, right?
    |Bears 3-5 - Bulls 0-4|Aren't we just on a roll?

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by City of Big Sholdas View Post
    NO they didn't beat Grossman, they beat the Bears. We suck we lost to a 1-7 team when we were 8-0. But remember we are still 12-2 with Rex as our quarterback.
    Good thing the Bears play in a conference (errrrr... division) worse than the Missouri Valley Conference so they could pad their record going 5-1 against the dregs of the NFL.

Its a shame the NFC gets an automatic berth into the SuperBowl, there is no NFC team that is Super-Bowl worthy. There is no NFC team that could play an AFC schedule and qualify for the AFC playoffs.

O-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section19 View Post
    Good thing the Bears play in a conference (errrrr... division) worse than the Missouri Valley Conference so they could pad their record going 5-1 against the dregs of the NFL.

As long as you're talking football then the Mo Vall is not very good, but when it comes to basketball people need to take notice.

Notice the lowly Indiana State Sycamores has already beat #13 ranked Butler and last week took care of Purdue?

Not too bad of a Conference with Wichita State, Northern Iowa, Southern Illinois, Missouri State, and now Indiana State making some noise. Also Sagarin lists the Mo Valley #6 out of 32 Conferences.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....