Thread: #4 seed?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default #4 seed?

As the Pats eek by the Jags today, both teams are now 11-4. Obviously, the Colts have the tiebreaker, but if the Colts lose and the Pats win in week 17, the once 9-0 Colts will be the #4 seed. How pathetic is that?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: #4 seed?

New England Sucks and will lose the to the first opponent they play in the playoffs

will win a wild card and go further than the Pats.

It doesn't matter a damn bit what seed we are the results would be the same.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBadd01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    New England Sucks and will lose the to the first opponent they play in the playoffs

will win a wild card and go further than the Pats.

Yes, the Jets with that prolific offense starring Chad Pennington and the 2 headed RBBC of Cedric Houston and Leon Washington. The Jets are a good team defensively, but only at home. They have been horrible on the road.

Don't be mad at the Patriots you lost to the Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

Yes, the Jets with that prolific offense starring Chad Pennington and the 2 headed RBBC of Cedric Houston and Leon Washington. The Jets are a good team defensively, but only at home. They have been horrible on the road.

Don't be mad at the Patriots you lost to the Texans.
    Did you watch the same game I did. Because in the game I watched we beat the Texans 26-11 with Chad throwing for 286 yards.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...fter-26-11-win

This was after we went into Gillette Stadium and beat you at home 17-14. How is that for being horrible on the road.

Did you watch the same game I did. Because in the game I watched we beat the Texans 26-11 with Chad throwing for 286 yards.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...fter-26-11-win

This was after we went into Gillette Stadium and beat you at home 17-14. How is that for being horrible on the road.
    I figured you were a bitter Colts fan..but man, it's worse then that. You're a JETS fan! (I thought you were a colts fan which is why I said not to be bitter towards the Pats because the Colts lost to Houston)

Yeah, Congratulations to Pennington for throwing 250+ yards on the most depleted secondary in the league (we were missing half our secondary that game).
    Let's not forget the series was split this season between the Jets and the Pats (first time in a long time for the Jets)..and the Pats are a much better team overall. This is a rebuilding season for the Pats and we are still winning the divison. We are 8 million under the cap right now and will be 30 million under it at the start of the next season.

Jets wont do anything the playoffs other then get blown out by any team they play in the first round. You watch. Hell, I'll make sure I bump this thread for you..and if the Jets manage to squeak out a win..you can do the same for me. Thats assuming they make the playoffs of course.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I figured you were a bitter Colts fan..but man, it's worse then that. You're a JETS fan! (I thought you were a colts fan which is why I said not to be bitter towards the Pats because the Colts lost to Houston)

Yeah, Congratulations to Pennington for throwing 250+ yards on the most depleted secondary in the league (we were missing half our secondary that game).
    Let's not forget the series was split this season between the Jets and the Pats (first time in a long time for the Jets)..and the Pats are a much better team overall. This is a rebuilding season for the Pats and we are still winning the divison. We are 8 million under the cap right now and will be 30 million under it at the start of the next season.

Jets wont do anything the playoffs other then get blown out by any team they play in the first round. You watch. Hell, I'll make sure I bump this thread for you..and if the Jets manage to squeak out a win..you can do the same for me. Thats assuming they make the playoffs of course.
    Are you sure you want to stand by that guarantee? After all, the Jets may get the Colts in the first round.

I will stand by that . As I recall the Jets played the Colt pretty well this season. We were two minutes from beating you. You never know what can happen the second time around.

As for the Pats I stand by what I said: The Jets will go further than the Pats. The next two teams we play have a combined winning percentage of something like .286. Miami will be harder than Oakland but if we get past the Dolphins the Raiders shouldn't give us any trouble.

J. . . E. . . T. . . S. . .! ! [B]!

We're in the Playoffs!!!

J. . . E. . . T. . . S. . .! ! [B]!

We're in the Playoffs!!!
    And you play the Patriots in Foxborough in the first round.

Enjoy the severe beating we are going to give you guys. Oh man, I can't wait. Tom Brady is going to pick the Jets apart.

On a side-note, the Chiefs match up well with the Colts. Larry Johnson is going to completely rape you guys on the ground.

Going back to the title of this thread, based on matchups the Colts should offer the Pats about a 3rd round pick for the 4th seed.

No game thread today?
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

And you play the Patriots in Foxborough in the first round.

Enjoy the severe beating we are going to give you guys. Oh man, I can't wait. Tom Brady is going to pick the Jets apart.

On a side-note, the Chiefs match up well with the Colts. Larry Johnson is going to completely rape you guys on the ground.
    You may find the hard to believe, but I wanted to face the Pats. I think that it will make for a close exciting game in which the Jets will win. Everybody has underestimated the Jets this year and they keep proving the doubters wrong. Next week will be no different.

You may find the hard to believe, but I wanted to face the Pats. I think that it will make for a close exciting game in which the Jets will win. Everybody has underestimated the Jets this year and they keep proving the doubters wrong. Next week will be no different.
    The only good team they beat all year was New England.

Jets Wins:
    Miami x2
    Buffalo
    Tennessee (When Moonshine Collins was QB)
    Detroit
    Houston
    NE
    GB
    Minnesota

I don't think the Jets will do much in the playoffs. If they manage to sneak by the Pats, they will be crushed in the second round.

The only good team they beat all year was New England.
    and guess who they are playing next week?

The only thing I said was that they would do better than New England. Should they get into the second round we will see what happens.

and guess who they are playing next week?
    As a New England fan, the Jets are the team I want to play.

We split the season series at 1-1 and the game we lost, we were missing half of our secondary. Brady has had a few rough games this season..one of those being against the Jets. But even then I don't really care because Brady is a different QB when the playoffs come around.

I'll give you a scouting report on the Chiefs. Great running game, virtually no passing attack outside of Tony G. On defense, better against the pass than the run.

I'd say it's a bad matchup for the Colts, but they've been beating teams and also giving up a lot of yards, so it's really hard to guess what's going to happen. Colts *should* win, although it will probably be ugly.