So, the a few weeks ago I'm for some inane reason pushing myself way harder than I should have running and the day after my left knee hurt like hell whenever I bent it.

I went to a doctor (who's worked on Peyton of all people hehe) and we did an MRI.

Turns out nothings broken but I have in all likelyhood some scar tissue that's came loose when I ran and is now messing with my knee. It's got quite a bit better and I ran for a few minutes on it last night and it worked just fine. But today I've had some major pains in it again as it comes and goes.

The good Doctor said that if it continued to bother me he could do a quick Arthroscopy and clean it out. He made it sound like it was a procudre that could be done in about 10 minutes with about a weeks recovery time. That'd be great and all but I've heard some stories about how it wouldn't really improve my situation.

I know we have some medical people here so I'm wondering if it's essentially "worth it" or if the risk is worth it if it's just a matter of cleaning out some loose scar tissue?

Just any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,