Thread: Rumor is the Mavericks are looking at Brezac.

Default Rumor is the Mavericks are looking at Brezac.

"The search for another Mavericks big man continues, but unlike the Rasheed Wallace furor, the current hunt is more pedestrian. Backup centers and power forwards at the low end of the salary scale are the targets, according to league sources. Among those being considered are Jake Tsakalidis (Memphis), Joel Przybilla (Milwaukee), Primoz Brezec (Indiana), Loren Woods (Miami), Michael Doleac (New York), Scott Williams (Phoenix) and Brendan Haywood (Washington). The Mavs can absorb minimum salaries by creating a roster spot."

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/ba...ll/7787667.htm

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Rumor is the Mavericks are looking at Brezac.

A Best for Brezac trade works salary wise, but I wouldn't do it...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Sports Logo

Looking at and being able to obtain are two different things

A Best for Brezac trade works salary wise, but I wouldn't do it...
    I thought the same thing, but there's really no reason for it. Even if we sent KA and Siggy out in another deal, there's still no point.

Best's been getting some big minutes there in this winning streak. I think they'll keep him.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

I'd throw in Croshere if they'd throw in Nash...
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'd trade Croshere, Brezec and Harrington for Finley, or Nash and filler. Seriously though I figure the Mavs are looking to just take him off the Pacers hands for a draft pick or something and with Pollard hurt I doubt the Pacers do that.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Cuban was on TV in a brief interview earlier this afternoon. They were asking about the relocation of a team to LV.... he thought it was a great idea.

They also asked him about trades, since Dallas had been active this season. He said he is absoutely happy with his present roster and that there would be no more trades. These are the guys he's finishing the season with and he looks forward to success in the playoffs.