Thread: PHOTOSHOP REQUEST: Iverson in a Pacers jersey

Hybrid View

Banned

Default PHOTOSHOP REQUEST: Iverson in a Pacers jersey

I know there are some talented photoshop guys here. Do any of you think you could do this and post it for the people here to get a cheap thrill out of?

Default Re: PHOTOSHOP REQUEST: Iverson in a Pacers jersey

lol, funny you should say that. I started doing that last night out of boredom and almost got it done (just gotta edit out some of the Philly jersey underneath). I'm pretty amateur at photo-editing so I dunno how good it'll look, but if you want, I'll try to post it tonight if I finish it

Oh and I dunno if it was subliminal or what, maybe just coincidence, but as I was working on it I popped in an album I haven't listened to in awhile (Lostprophets - Start Something... great album if you like alternative/rock btw). Anyway, I wasn't even thinking about it at the time, but the chorus lyrics from the song "Make a Move" include "We're sick of waiting for our answer" and "Yeah I'm so tired of waiting for us to make a move."

Scary coincidence?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by D23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol, funny you should say that. I started doing that last night out of boredom and almost got it done (just gotta edit out some of the Philly jersey underneath). I'm pretty amateur at photo-editing so I dunno how good it'll look, but if you want, I'll try to post it tonight if I finish it

Oh and I dunno if it was subliminal or what, maybe just coincidence, but as I was working on it I popped in an album I haven't listened to in awhile (Lostprophets - Start Something... great album if you like alternative/rock btw). Anyway, I wasn't even thinking about it at the time, but the chorus lyrics from the song "Make a Move" include "We're sick of waiting for our answer" and "Yeah I'm so tired of waiting for us to make a move."

Scary coincidence?

Scary coincidence indeed
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

Ok, so I finished it up, but kinda in a hurry since I had to drive my busted car to the dealership after work It's not the best, but eh, not too shabby for an amateur. Enjoy!

-D23

Indeed.

P.S.-I REALLY want A.I. in Indy

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

lmao thats awesome haha
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lmao thats awesome haha
    I didn't make it. Somebody else made it on a forum I go to. I specially requested it just for this thread