Thread: Is it possible to buy IU tix?

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Is it possible to buy IU tix?

I'd like to take Jr. to an IU game at Assembly Hall. Where can I et tix?
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Default Re: Is it possible to buy IU tix?

You mean you high powered real estate agents don't have your connections to just get these on a whim?????

I'd imagine, you could probably swap that land 20 miles south of spencer for it......And you'd probably still be coming out on top of that deal

Leisure Suit Larry

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to take Jr. to an IU game at Assembly Hall. Where can I et tix?
    At the games they always announce how they have tickets for games in December like Southern Illinois, Western Michigan, and Ball State. Good luck with the Big Ten games though. They are also playing IUPUI at Conseco on 12/22. You just call 1-866-IU-SPORTS to buy tickets from IU but there are always a ton of scalpers outside AH for these types of games.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    You mean you high powered real estate agents don't have your connections to just get these on a whim?????

I'd imagine, you could probably swap that land 20 miles south of spencer for it......And you'd probably still be coming out on top of that deal
    I would have agreed with you, but the other day I spotted a group of about 8 deer crossing that land...suddenly it is VERY valuable,to me.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Suit Larry View Post
    At the games they always announce how they have tickets for games in December like Southern Illinois, Western Michigan, and Ball State. Good luck with the Big Ten games though. They are also playing IUPUI at Conseco on 12/22. You just call 1-866-IU-SPORTS to buy tickets from IU but there are always a ton of scalpers outside AH for these types of games.

Thanks LsL, I'll call em. I don't do scalpers since a buddy got nailed by counterfeits for a Colts game.

Beware - there are so many horrible seats in Assembly Hall - I assume you've been there more than I have. I'v only been to two games there, once in the balcony and once three rows below the balcony. I don't know which were worse. I honestly was scared sitting in the balcony and that probably is why I'm scared of heights or at least scared of the feeling like I'm going to fall. The seats just below the balcony weren't any better

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Try to go center court mid level seats on the west side of the court. West side is the way to go for parents and children. Its a little more ahem civil over there.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods