Thread: Great moment in cosumer products!!! What a great time to be alive!!!

Default Great moment in cosumer products!!! What a great time to be alive!!!

So I'm at Yogi's the other day and I go to the bathroom. I go to wash my hands and what do I find?? Only the GREATEST AIR HAND DRYER IN THE WORLD!!!!

Has anyone else run into these Xlerator hand dyers? I am so pumped up about them! They blow so hard the skin on your hands gets actually dry and warm! It's like a jet engine blasting away at your hands, maybe a rocket engine! And loud, baby! They are so loud you walk out of the bathroom feeling like you just got out of a Joan Jett concert!

You know usually the weak little air dryers don't really dry your hands - or the motion activated towel dispensers just give you a small towel that doesn't really do the trick. I haven't walked out of a public bathroom with warm, dry hands for probably ten years!

You've got to try one of these!

And, no, I am not affiliated with the Xlerator company, althought I might look up their stock prospectus!
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Default Re: Great moment in cosumer products!!! What a great time to be alive!!!

You might want to ease off on the caffeine.

You seem a little too excitable.

Default Re: Great moment in cosumer products!!! What a great time to be alive!!!

I have seen these and you are right, they will dry your hands in a second. I think theyhave like hurricane force winds coming out of them. Tie down the women and children when you use of these things, because they will blow them away.

The movie theater at 96th and I-69 has had those for at least 3 years and they do dry your hands very quickly and if you stick your face near it you can make some very funny faces that all your friends will laugh at.

Mood

Talking Re: Great moment in cosumer products!!! What a great time to be alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The movie theater at 96th and I-69 has had those for at least 3 years and they do dry your hands very quickly and if you stick your face near it you can make some very funny faces that all your friends will laugh at.
    I demand to see examples of said faces on 12/16.

(Great moment in cosumer products!!! What a great time to be alive!!!)

Ah . . . considering the alternative to being alive, when isn't it a great time?!?!

Bluebird has one too... At least in the newer bathroom. Not sure what's in the older bathroom.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The "other" pizza place in Bedford (not Greccos) had those.

Jay's_Nephew@Section19 had a spill, and he was dried up in no time.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    I have seen these and you are right, they will dry your hands in a second. I think theyhave like hurricane force winds coming out of them. Tie down the women and children when you use of these things, because they will blow them away.
    I don't know if Indy is different than where I'm from (Northern IN), but we don't take our women in the bathrooms with us...they're on their own.

But, yeah, the Xlerator is amazing. How they can put out that much air, I just don't understand. Probably invented by Al Gore, he would understand that, and he is a great inventor!

Also, if you're paying attention, you can tell who washes their hands and who doesn't. Because those things are so loud, they can be heard from across a building, and if you walk out of that bathroom without that sound...it's pretty ovbious.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section19 View Post
    The "other" pizza place in Bedford (not Greccos) had those.

Jay's_Nephew@Section19 had a spill, and he was dried up in no time.
    Bball rubs his chin and ponders what other pizza place there is...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden