This will be very short.
Pacers lost for the following reasons
1) Too many turnovers especially in the 1st half
2) Too many missed free throws
3) Poor defensive rebounding in the 4th quarter. hello Al and Granger where were you in this area.
4) Al didn't get a shot in the last 5 minutes of the game.
5) Terrible Pacers defense until the 4th quarter
The Sonics were very beatable tonight and the Pacers blew it.
On Luke's last shot, Granger did all he could, but Tinsley should have played position defense instead of just a little metador defense, I guess going for a steal. Tinsley was there but he didn't play fundamental defense.
Tomorrow night will be extremely tough. It is what I call a schedule loss. Four games in 5 nights all on the road. 5 games in 7 nights all on the road. These road trips take a heavy toll on a team, and the last few games of a long trip are almost impossible to win. Then you throw in the altitude and the Nuggets style of play. Could easily be a blowout. Lakers will be tough too.
But overall I'm more confident in the Pacers team than I was before this trip and that is regardless of what happens in the next two which were always going to be the toughest games on the rip