1 2.56%
  • Bench player

19 48.72%
  • It doesn't matter as long as he gets enough minutes

19 48.72%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/29/2006 Game Thread 16: Pacers at Warriors

Default Re: 11/29/2006 Game Thread 16: Pacers at Warriors

Lucky Granger went up and got that... Sarunas got blocked cleanly.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

actually David Harrison is probably most unathletic. All those fouls
    STARBURY

08 and Beyond

Sarunas travels. You're killing me, man!

EDIT: Oy, our European fans would have winced if they'd heard that. The GS commentators said that Sarunas was "unsound fundamentally."
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I almost feel violated that Jack played the entire 3rd quarter and didn't even have 1 shot attempt.

anthem u watch the games on league pass?
    I was ready for Josh Smith to go to Indiana, but he went to the NBA. I am ready for him to come to Indiana once again.

Quote Originally Posted by tinsley#11 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anthem u watch the games on league pass?
    Affirmative.

Enjoy your time at PD!

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

John Madden: Well, looks like whoever wins the 4th here's gonna probably take the game.

Al Michaels: What would I do without you John?
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

Great bucket by O'Neal, then a block.

Sarunas comes down, drives before setting up the offense, misses, then doesn't get back and his man scores.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Ok, Sarunas is getting schooled. Can we get Tinsley back? Or Armstrong? If not, can we trade for a starter who will play in the fourth quarter?

EDIT: Ok, now Armstrong is in. Hopefully we can run this a little better.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    I almost feel violated that Jack played the entire 3rd quarter and didn't even have 1 shot attempt.

I was about to post wondering if Jax was playing much as I wasn't seeing his name come up on play by play..... interesting box score... they kept scoring two points less every qtr and we are scoring 1 point less every qtr...... man wanted us make a quick run to start the 4th..........
    You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you? ..... You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.....
    Silly rabbit..... Trix are for kids.

Pacers got a huge break with this no goaltend, terrible mistake.

Man, Monte Ellis is on fire. He got hot against Sarunas, and hasn't cooled off yet.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I wish we had Monta.

I have a bad feeling about this game.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow, that was a sequence of make up calls. First Jermaine got hammered on one end, then they didn't call the goal tend, then possibly the worst "charge" call I've ever seen. Both of Dunleavy's feet were moving.

good thing i just picked him up off FA in fantasy land
    I was ready for Josh Smith to go to Indiana, but he went to the NBA. I am ready for him to come to Indiana once again.

Thank you carlisle. Tinsley back in, and hits the three.

Enjoy your time at PD!

The Pacers need to get a point guard that can actually stop dribble penetration. (Someone not 38 years old).

It seems like every decent guard we face has the green light to the hoop every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Wow, that was a sequence of make up calls. First Jermaine got hammered on one end, then they didn't call the goal tend, then possibly the worst "charge" call I've ever seen. Both of Dunleavy's feet were moving.
    The GS announcers said it was a makeup call for the missed goaltend.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Tinsley with back-to-back threes.

Enjoy your time at PD!

good thing we are hittin 3s i feel like we are relying on them way too much

Tinsley with the pull-up jumper. Tie ball game.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Wow. Crazy move by Monte.

Enjoy your time at PD!

what a trash layup by ellis

Wow. Ellis is feeling it. Don't know how he got that shot to go in.

Warriors shooting a little over 50% for the game...