Thread: Rodney Harrison Out Indefinitely

Default Rodney Harrison Out Indefinitely

I saw this on Sportscenter and after reviewing the replay did anyone notice he facemasked Marvin and continued to do so as they hit the ground. No flag was thrown but some karma came around I guess. He claims he isn't dirty but watch the replay it speaks for itself.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Rodney Harrison Out Indefinitely

Sucks for the Pats, good for the rest of us!

I'm more concerned with the status of Willis McGahee this week. Last I knew, he was going to miss, is that still the case? Broken rib, I think, so I would assume that he's out.

Speaking of injuries...NYG lost Toomer AND Strahan for the year. That really puts a hurt on their hopes for this season. Some people had been predicting the Manning Bowl 2 this January, and frankly I find it hard to disagree. But, losing those two really hurts.

What's the status of Urlacher? Without him, the Bears could be in some serious trouble. Teams know how to beat Grossman, and the Bears face some good teams in the next few weeks. Chicago could be in for a rough ride in the second half--with or without #54.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

I saw somewhere where it said Urlacher sprained his big toe. I have never heard of that but he is a football player so I would think he is gonna play. Really though a toe sprain? I have never heard of that injury before.

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by pizza guy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm more concerned with the status of Willis McGahee this week. Last I knew, he was going to miss, is that still the case? Broken rib, I think, so I would assume that he's out.
    I live in Niagara Falls - so there are tons of Buffalo fans around. The word I've heard from them, along with the local media is that he'll be missing the game.

Word is that McGahee has 3 broken ribs, all by the lung making it almost impossible to play through for now. He could be out the rest of the year.

Harrison will most likely be out 3-4 weeks with a separated shoulder. NE's secondary already sucks, but losing Harrison is huge. Hopefully he heals up quick and makes it back in time for the end of the season and the playoffs.

Urlacher got his foot caught up in the bottom of a pile at the end of the Miami game. Sprained Toe's can be pretty serious because you risk damaging the toe and it's also very painful to play through. It's alot like playing through turf toe...which is almost physically impossible. It depends on the severity of the sprain though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointz View Post
    I saw somewhere where it said Urlacher sprained his big toe. I have never heard of that but he is a football player so I would think he is gonna play. Really though a toe sprain? I have never heard of that injury before.
    Wasn't Faulk out the entire playoffs when we reached the AFC Championship Game against Pittsburg in 1994 (or 1995?) because of a toe sprain? I remember him being out because of soemthing with his toe.

Greetings

Flo

I'm late to the party on this thread, but IIRC, Faulk had a bad knee in the playoffs that year. He hurt the toe the next season against the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Sprained Toe's can be pretty serious because you risk damaging the toe and it's also very painful to play through. It's alot like playing through turf toe...which is almost physically impossible. It depends on the severity of the sprain though.
    I thought turf toe and a sprained toe were the same things?

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    I thought turf toe and a sprained toe were the same things?

-Bball
    They are, kind of.

Turf Toe is a sprain at the end of a big toe. I guess they are the same thing most of the time, but I don't think Urlacher sprained the end of his big toe.