Thread: Does Anyone Know Where I Can See The Pacers Games If I Live Out of Town?

Hybrid View

Question Does Anyone Know Where I Can See The Pacers Games If I Live Out of Town?

I just moved to Wyoming and I'm not able to watch the games, which really bums me out. I don't get FSN, WGN, or NBA TV. I've currently been watching the highlights on SportCenter, but it's just not the same and I'm usually asleep before they get to the Pacers. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can See The Pacers Games If I Live Out of Town?

If you have digital cable or satellite, call them up and ask for NBA League Pass. You'll get every NBA game that isn't already on national or local TV.

Default Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can See The Pacers Games If I Live Out of Town?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidpacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you have digital cable or satellite, call them up and ask for NBA League Pass. You'll get every NBA game that isn't already on national or local TV.
    I'd do that, but I'm currently living with my grandparents along with my brothers, sister, and mom, and I don't think they want to sit aroung all day and watch basketball...Like I do

Quote Originally Posted by Travman93 View Post
    I'd do that, but I'm currently living with my grandparents along with my brothers, sister, and mom, and I don't think they want to sit aroung all day and watch basketball...Like I do

Then get League Pass and Tivo/DVR so you can record and watch at your own discretion. That's your ONLY option except for nationally televised games..and there are only three or four of those.

Then why are you asking this question?

If you're not able to watch games when they're on TV, I don't know what to tell you. Find a sports bar with LP and beg 'em to turn on the game (if you're over 21).

Or, order League Pass and then watch the games online (it's part of the package). Or, if you're desperate, find a site that has bittorrents and download the games that way (good luck finding Pacers games that way though).

If you have a good friend who can get the games on TV and is good with computers, you can buy a Slingbox and set it up so that your friend can stream the games to you.

Your only other option is to sign up with NBA.com and listen to the game online, or go to thegamelive.com and find a station that isn't blacking out the game.

Those are your options. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidpacersfan View Post
    Then why are you asking this question?

If you're not able to watch games when they're on TV, I don't know what to tell you. Find a sports bar with LP and beg 'em to turn on the game (if you're over 21).

Or, order League Pass and then watch the games online (it's part of the package). Or, if you're desperate, find a site that has bittorrents and download the games that way (good luck finding Pacers games that way though).

If you have a good friend who can get the games on TV and is good with computers, you can buy a Slingbox and set it up so that your friend can stream the games to you.

Your only other option is to sign up with NBA.com and listen to the game online, or go to thegamelive.com and find a station that isn't blacking out the game.

Those are your options. Period.
    Damn, calm down big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBaby31 View Post
    Damn, calm down big guy.
    Sorry, that was a bit rude I guess.

But he's asking how to watch the games, and then when I give him a reasonable solution, he basically says watching TV isn't an option. If he can't watch games when they're on TV, how are we supposed to help him.

http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

Download SopCast and any other programs you may need for viewing. Usually they're not great quality, but it's a free alternative.

Upon further investigation, I actually DO have WGN. It just wasn't in the channel guide. Sorry I got you thong in a wad rabidpacerfan!