Thread: Anybody know of any good starter scratching DJ tables

Default Anybody know of any good starter scratching DJ tables

I got a lot of time on my hands during the weekdays so i was wondering what would be the best for a starter....

i have no musical talent and have never used a DJ table ever in my life.. so if any of you know of anything that would be a good starter table for scratching plz tell me PM me or post in this thread

im trying to look for turntables that are cheap i dunno how cheap cheap is for turntables tho

Default Re: Anybody know of any good starter scratching DJ tables

Yeah. I've been interested in DJing for a long time, but I've never really made time to ger into it. I've been wondering also what a good starter kit is

Quote Originally Posted by Travman93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah. I've been interested in DJing for a long time, but I've never really made time to ger into it. I've been wondering also what a good starter kit is

im not so much interested in mixing but much more in scratching... a friends friend said Staton but i have no clue what type of set up from that company or how much it costs etc.

Mood

If you're from San Fro I just moved to North Cali and I can offer you basic DJing and Scratch lessons. I have a couple of turntables and a mixer Im selling too. I can teach you everything you need to know to become a good scratch DJ in one session. I also provide handouts and practice sheets. Anyway, my advice for you is to get the cheapest direct drive turntables you can find. Don't get belt drive. If you have the luxury try getting Technics.

Quote Originally Posted by denyfizle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you're from San Fro I just moved to North Cali and I can offer you basic DJing and Scratch lessons. I have a couple of turntables and a mixer Im selling too. I can teach you everything you need to know to become a good scratch DJ in one session. I also provide handouts and practice sheets. Anyway, my advice for you is to get the cheapest direct drive turntables you can find. Don't get belt drive. If you have the luxury try getting Technics.
    how much are u looking to sell the Turntables and mixer for?