Thread: ABA PLAYER PROBLEM

Default ABA PLAYER PROBLEM

Hedo Turkoglu
    (ORL - GF)

Is what it says on "my team"

However, I can only play him at F or Bench, no G option, perhaps a setting ?
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Default Re: ABA PLAYER PROBLEM

A player being listed at GF doesn't automatically mean you can use him at G.

From going through the list, it looks to me like the site did this for positions:

PG=G
    SG=G & GF
    SF=F & GF
    PF=F & CF
    C=C & CF (even Shaq was listed at CF)

Goofy settings.

Some players ARE listed at C, CF & F as well as G, GF & F
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Maybe I'm just stupid, but am I unreasonable that if I have a player listed as GF that I want to play him at G ????

Or am I required to ask for a positional change ?

[confused]

Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe I'm just stupid, but am I unreasonable that if I have a player listed as GF that I want to play him at G ????

Or am I required to ask for a positional change ?

[confused]
    I won't answer for the ABA but in the KL you need to put him up for a vote - unless I missed changing him to the position he ended last season at. I think I got most of them but it's always possible I missed one.

It is in the ABA, but explain to me the logic in me submitting a player to be playing GF, while he is already listed as such ??

The player/position I pasted in the first post in this thread is a direct copy of the site (ABA NBA) not my fancy posting style.

Am I not safe in assuming that if a player is listed as a GF on either site I can play him as either a G or a F? Does that not defeat all votes we had till now, because then the listing as such is not important, the added question then becomes; I have player X, he a GF, here's my proof, can we A: list him as such and B: can I play him as either G or F at my discretion?

Again I really fail to see the logic here, but oye, that can be my very severe cold

Mood

As far as I'm concerned if they're already listed ON THE FANTASY LEAGUE SITE as a two-position player, you should be able to play them at either one. I'll update it for Hedo. If anyone else has this problem let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is in the ABA, but explain to me the logic in me submitting a player to be playing GF, while he is already listed as such ??

The player/position I pasted in the first post in this thread is a direct copy of the site (ABA NBA) not my fancy posting style.

Am I not safe in assuming that if a player is listed as a GF on either site I can play him as either a G or a F? Does that not defeat all votes we had till now, because then the listing as such is not important, the added question then becomes; I have player X, he a GF, here's my proof, can we A: list him as such and B: can I play him as either G or F at my discretion?

Again I really fail to see the logic here, but oye, that can be my very severe cold
    No, you're not safe in that assumption - because the fantasy site has goofy position settings.

It's also why the logic doesn't make sense and why I changed as many of them as I could in the KL to match where they were last season (where Turkoglu was listed as F only and failed to pass a vote for G/F last season).