View Poll Results: Is Anthony Parker a GF instead of a SG?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

3 42.86%

Thread: KEEPER League Position Change: Vote for Anthony Parker (SG) to become GF

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default KEEPER League Position Change: Vote for Anthony Parker (SG) to become GF

After 2 games he seems to be swinging between the two positions depending on who is in the game with him. He is also listed at the F position in the line-up.

http://www.nba.com/games/20061103/MILTOR/boxscore.html

Here is the link to the ABA vote as well. Rasko's info. at the start and RCarey's info. further down the thread should help substatiate the case. If this isn't enough I'll search for more.

Thanks.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25598

Default Re: KEEPER League Position Change: Vote for Anthony Parker (SG) to become GF

kind of torn here...

this league requires a pretty high standard of evidence and it just doesn't seem clear enough to me.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: KEEPER League Position Change: Vote for Anthony Parker (SG) to become GF

OK, not enough votes to pass, which is fine. It's not like not getting the switch now is going to kill me. I'll dig up some more proof, if its there.

sweabs

Heh - I'll try and take some photographs next time the Raps are on TV for ya, Ken