Thread: Position change voting question - applies to both leagues

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Position change voting question - applies to both leagues

Lets say I have a player (Anthony Parker) that has been put up to a vote in the other league and passed. Can I just link to that thread to use the "proof" that got him passed the first time, or do I have to do it all over again? I have no problem doing it, I just wanted to save some time.

I also wouldn't have a problem, as no one else should, if the evidence in said thread was not strong enough in the opinion of the people in my league to give a passing vote. To just say it was good enough for the other guys would not cut it.

Default Re: Position change voting question - applies to both leagues

I agree with everything you said.

OT - How 'bout AP's first game?

Default Re: Position change voting question - applies to both leagues

From my perspective (KL commish) if the only evidence given is in your opening post I think it would be better just to copy & paste that info into the new thread. If there's evidence given throughout the thread, linking to it would be just like linking to another site and IMO would fine.

Generally the KL has had a little higher standard than the ABA for position changes so while it's fine to say that it passed in the other league, that in itself isn't something I'd pay a lot of attention to.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire