We still have to decide on this. There have been several suggestions. (Please correct me if I missed one)

Quote Originally Posted by able
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
M0 at least 50% of the teams should vote to make any vote carry and you would need at minimum a 2 vote favorable difference I would suggest.

But hat is all it is, suggestion
Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd
I'm of the opinion that 7 isn't enough. That's less than 1/3 of the league.

But given what DK said earlier about people not being as responsive to position change votes as other league business and the fact that position changes need to be dealt with in a timely matter on occassion (injuries, trades, etc.), I agree that getting a full majority (13 votes) may be overkill.

So, 10 seems like a good round number to set it at for me. Unless of course the vote turns out to be 10-14 or even 10-10. I'm fine with making the policy "You need 10 'Yes' votes and a majority" to change a player's position eligibility.
Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
I think ANY majority should be enough to legally fascilitate a change. I DO aggree that atleast 50% of the teams should vote to make the outcome binding.

Same here with regards to it just beying a suggestio
Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
10 seems a bit too much to me. Only 11 people have voted on this and other polls after more than 24 hours.

How about this:

1. The number of YES votes should at least be twice the number of NO's.

2. 8 YES votes are enough.

For example, 8-4 would be ok, 9-5 not.

That way there has to be a pretty good consensus on the position change, even if only half or less than half of the team owners cast their votes.
So it will be tough to reach a consensus. Thoughts, ideas? Should I make a poll? If so, when will that poll's results become valid? We would have to hold another poll for that. And further on and on...it seems like we're stuck with an infinite amount of polls.....

If we can't reach a consensus, I'd just let our head commish decide.