Hey folks...

Yet another site redesign is on the way (for the homepage); this time the color scheme will be based on the colors here in the forum, and the logo will be a very slight variation of Zesty's forum logo. So be on the lookout for that...

...in related news, I know a lot of you guys just skip the main page entirely end exclusively use the forum. That's understandable since the main page really isn't updated very often.

Well, we're looking to change that. Hicks and I have been discussing some possible new features to the main page, among them a spoof article subsection of the site along the lines of www.theonion.com or rickbrunson.com .

Here's some old Pacers.com spoof articles I've done to give you an idea of what we've got in mind (though the new section won't masquerade as an actual Pacers site):

Old Brad Miller article from last summer

Newer Ronnie article

The problem right now is that we don't have a NAME for this new section of the site. We're thinking something that conveys "Insider Information" of some sort, but with an original name that isn't ripping off "ESPN Insider" or "Pacers Insider" etc.

And, of course, we'll need help with the articles and Photoshop stuff.

All ideas are welcome, including new site feature suggestions...